Monsterious

Featured Posts

TheFame Monster
50 minutes ago, RiHoGaga said:

WHAT I'M FLOORED

dancer-lady-gaga-fall-zoom-e6ad2f43-8d60

Almost made it the whole show almostĀ 

tumblr_mj1i90VhG41rfduvxo1_500.gif

At 0:51 you can see another dancer fell, just happened to be really close to where he was supposed to be

Ā 

Ā 

Jerilyn Richins
4 hours ago, Monsterious said:

Katy perry's performanced was lipped and we all know that but the thing is :

when she lipped to her lastĀ song Firework sheĀ had her mic attached to her hand in case she looseĀ it and can't """"'sing'"""" the song (she was flying around the stadium)

Meanwhile Gaga started her performanced in the middle of the air and had no security for her mic even tho she was going to sing live

A TRUE QUEEN LADIES AND GENTLE!

like she has always said no lipsinging will come from her not only that you can tell just by how many months and dedication she put into the hole show she worked everyday like she tells all her fans to as well if you want something so bad work for it and look it so has paid off for her mad respect for mother monster Ā 

JerilynRichins

LetsGetHigh

She had one as exposeddddddddddd by Chinosky. That's damn slick! Also the wires around her waist were also padded up and designed to be the same color/pattern as her outfit, which is even more slick.

LetsGetHigh
2 hours ago, Gohan said:

Katy's show was lip synced? What?

zdlHwM2J.thumb.jpg.57023bda931a423ff960d

You didn't know?

You know when she says "SING IT!" and people say "where the grass is a little greeeener!"? That's also pre-recorded. :air:

Ā 

shane_c

Madonna alsoĀ lip synced. Whitney Houston lip synced the National Anthem. Ā Well, she didn't actually lip sync, she sang into a dead mic while a recording played.

Gohan
6 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

You didn't know?

You know when she says "SING IT!" and people say "where the grass is a little greeeener!"? That's also pre-recorded. :air:

Ā 

NNNNNNN, are you kidding me? Omfg :air:Ā I thought it had some live moments, I knew Roar was completely lip synced tho

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Archived