Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 3)

Americano

Featured Posts

Arturo

I think the issue is that older people tend to buy songs not kids. Kids know how to get it illegally. Katy has non offensive, simple singles that old people can enjoy. No wonder why it sells so much! You wonder why she didn't release peacock? Well that would go against her innocent appeal.... she is a product driven by her puppet masters. I appreciate Gaga for the fact that she is the antithesis of Katy. They shouldn't even be compared.

I'm excited for Gaga to retake the reigns and rule the charts again. Just a few more months hopefully!

I know first hand about those idiots that illegally download music :fail:

I'm 14, I see it on everyone's iPods everyday. Will we ever have the piracy problem under control. Like why can't sites that are obviously illegal downloading websites just be taken down?

Edited by Archuro52311

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Valentino

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

jhonyguy04

ppl, its time to get over Katy. I am pressed too, but we have to move on and accept defeat.

Oyemiamor

I know first hand about those idiots that illegally download music :fail:

I'm 14, I see it on everyone's iPods everyday. Will we ever have the piracy problem under control. Like why can't sites that are obviously illegal downloading websites just be taken down?

You know though, at the end of the day, I don't think Gaga cares either way. She views it as marketing, people listening to her music = people buying her expensive tickets to her tour. That is why I don't think single sales mean anything. If those single sales don't translate into selling tours then what is the point in comparing numbers? People focus on the wrong things.

Arturo

You know though, at the end of the day, I don't think Gaga cares either way. She views it as marketing, people listening to her music = people buying her expensive tickets to her tour. That is why I don't think single sales mean anything. If those single sales don't translate into selling tours then what is the point in comparing numbers? People focus on the wrong things.

I get what you mean with the single sales but I still want Gaga to sell large quantities.

I'm glad the RIAA is at least doing SOMETHING to stop this. Like what they did with Limewire

Ozzy8923

I've never illegally downloaded anything in my life. I'm 15 and you would expect me to do that but it feels wrong and I take personal joy in just opening a CD and seeing the booklet and everything. I find it cool and interesting.

I've never illegally downloaded anything in my life. I'm 15 and you would expect me to do that but it feels wrong and I take personal joy in just opening a CD and seeing the booklet and everything. I find it cool and interesting.

La Rosalia

more like Hi, Wide Awake -- because it's climbing baby. bmJ87.png

And yes it's a great song and not mindless. it's empowerment, like Marry the Night.

Holy Jesus, did you just compared that crap to Marry The Night?

tumblr_leoss0rPWj1qdlkgg.gif

Arturo

Holy Jesus, did you just compared that crap to Marry The Night?

tumblr_leoss0rPWj1qdlkgg.gif

Uhm Marry the Night is art. Wide Awake is some hypocritical b---h (oops :teehee: ) screeching about falling out of a cloud.

They're uncomparable

saltface

I illegally download ALL THE TIME. I can't afford to buy loads of music and I don't see the point in paying the wages of an artist I dislike. I always buy Gaga, Marina, etc but when it comes to others I just can't afford to pay for the amount of music I listen to.

No, I haven't. Is there a youtube link?

I'm on my phone sorry, but it should be easy to find. It is perfection omg

La Rosalia

Uhm Marry the Night is art. Wide Awake is some hypocritical b---h (oops :teehee: ) screeching about falling out of a cloud.

They're uncomparable

I have three theories about that Ness guy:

1. he's a troll

2. he has 12 years

3. he's really not that smart and makes silly comments like those on a Lady Gaga forum

Edited by _Scheisse

La Rosalia

10 Little Big Town - Pontoon 0.3923

they are pretty high on the charts and I don't know who they are D: are they popular? I think it's new, I don't recall seeing it at Kworb

Edited by _Scheisse

Klou

I am really tired of coming into this thread to people pressed over Katy's success. If it really bothers you that much, just take comfort in the fact Gaga will have new music when Katy has faded (or is fading) out.

Karmin is peaking :(

Regardless, it was a pretty good run for a debut act. :clap:

Valentino

I am really tired of coming into this thread to people pressed over Katy's success. If it really bothers you that much, just take comfort in the fact Gaga will have new music when Katy has faded (or is fading) out.

That's what I keep saying; just relax and let the cards fall where there're destined to.Gnpm9.gif