Featured Posts

RAMROD

"Do you eat salad using spoon or fork?"

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kabirartfling

@Majora 's iconic JERK OFF STORIES :toofunny: my most favourite thread! It was so controversial that google threatened to stop sponsering ggd or something like that :toofunny:

Give your love to me

Michelle

So many but recently I had a blast watching people have complete meltdowns over the Moth tattoo that was OBVIOUSLY a fake tattoo. Itwas pretty funny but the most epic time was the allusive "The Frame" on the BTWB video haha I even started falling for it 🙈

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

7 hours ago, Joschua said:

tumblr_ll9utmkhS71qff32io1_1280.png

EDIT: Who remembers when we all photoshopped the album cover of Born This  Way with random stuff?

tumblr_llbi77BZPN1qff32io1_400.png

AMERICAN GUY I AM A MESS ITALIAN HACKER :rip: 

MJHolland
13 hours ago, Smarticle said:

>The 'Is Shawn Mendes a hunty?' thread that got deleted

>The thread where some young dude was considering to seduce his gay uncle for a relationship

>Recently, someone just randomly posting pictures of his burnt d1ck and ejaculate on pictures of Gaga and other celebrities 

NEVER FORGET 

my favorite moment in like 4 years

Sleeping with Gaga was hilarious

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

blackstar
13 hours ago, donutellha said:

lemme dm you about it in case I get in trouble for bringing it up :sis: 

i would like to read that thread as well :rip: 

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Yerra Muse
54 minutes ago, Michelle said:

So many but recently I had a blast watching people have complete meltdowns over the Moth tattoo that was OBVIOUSLY a fake tattoo. Itwas pretty funny but the most epic time was the allusive "The Frame" on the BTWB video haha I even started falling for it 🙈

ya i thought it was fake too. 1) it was so big (covers her whole body), it's unlikely that she would make a huge tattoo just for one grammy performance ; 2) there was a tag said "ink". To me, I thought it might be temporary. but honestly when people thought it was real, i started to doubt myself. it's funny haha

Noula Corleone
8 hours ago, Epione said:

Not funny but messy thread when a member prostituted himself for an older club owner to buy his rich boyfriend expensive watch.  :air:

OMG, I remember that!  I think he was a student from Turkey :saladga:

And some replies were like "yaass, get daddy's money it's OK even if you are under 18" :cryga:

Robo Ga

Honestly, Sam Smith winning the Grammy was so funny because WPs were being given out at an alarming rate and so many threads were popping up just RIPPING him before being locked :giveup:

Also announcement of  the dog clothing line.

Also whenever Dianne Warren would be on a red carpet. 

Last year was iconic 

🤖⚡️

I remember being scared of the No Holds Barred thread that used to exist because I was a lil youngin and everyone in there would get DRAGGED by the most popular ggd users but it provided good reads. 

i wonder where those users are now lmao, but besides that I'm just laughing at how any of us really believed the whole "Judas Three Betrayals" thing, it was so dramatic and delusional lol

doseofamnesia. tumblr. com

donutellha

To y'all remember" if GGD was a club?" thread? THE MESS that was on there

oh I also remember when yall gays ran around studying Dadaism because it was a popular preARTPOP theory :air: 

Also can someone explain the Dot / Dorothy stuff that went on? Out of ALL the rumours, that's the one I can't understand

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Archived