Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: London, UK - February 4, 8

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Just now, Harry said:

C2M tickets were available yesterday quite accessibly too. Live Nation replied to my email and said that the standing tickets are sold out - despite the fact that no one seemed to have got them. They've all gone to touts on third party resale sites. 

Okay yeah that sounds really sketchy :-I

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, vaikku said:

Okay yeah that sounds really sketchy :-I

It's a real shame and very disappointing :/ been looking forward to this moment since the artrave ended and it's been nothing but hassle so far. Hopefully I have luck with the general sale - I simply can't afford one of the packages or even good seats 

BoomKack

I've literally found one person who managed to get tickets this morning

What a joke, I bet LN just use it to get more people signed up to their mailing list.

I already have tickets, but I might try and buy two standing tickets tomorrow morning just in case one of you guys don't. I'd happily give them for face value.

JennDontBeHasty

Try the LN presale now people, I just managed to get three sets come up (after my timer ran out on two because I couldn't find my credit card....!) I got really good seats too!!

JennDontBeHasty
Just now, croboy said:

i tried standing and it didn't work, congrats to you though :)

Gah, that's crap, I'm sorry :( Maybe they only have seats left. It's great to have them but what I may do is sell them at face value if I can get Dublin tickets (If she announces a date here) because now I'll have to sort flights and accommodation but either way I'm going so I can't wait.  

RockySayTalk

I just tried again, no standing but there were seating tickets left (block 109, row R) which seem really **** to me so I'm not paying 120£ or whatever for that

will try and get standing tics tomorrow....

why are seats so much more expensive? I swear for artrave they were half the price of standing (for some seats, even though they weren't bad seats. This was in Amsterdam though)

JennDontBeHasty
26 minutes ago, RockySayTalk said:

I just tried again, no standing but there were seating tickets left (block 109, row R) which seem really **** to me so I'm not paying 120£ or whatever for that

will try and get standing tics tomorrow....

why are seats so much more expensive? I swear for artrave they were half the price of standing (for some seats, even though they weren't bad seats. This was in Amsterdam though)

It bothers me that seated is so expensive as well, especially as I can't get standing regardless. I got block 105 which I was happy enough with as that's where I usually sit if I get accessible seating (or close enough). I just didn't want to risk letting them go as I've a feeling it'll be just as tricky tomorrow to get tickets... It's all a bit dire and so stressful for real fans wanting to go (the ticket touts are just despicable) but if we just knew she'd be releasing more dates it would make it a bit easier at least.

HausOfMiklaus

Do people think more dates will be announced for the UK? Please? I'm desperate for more dates :giveup:

venusfly
1 hour ago, Miklaus Nite said:

Do people think more dates will be announced for the UK? Please? I'm desperate for more dates :giveup:

Tickets go on sale tomorrow so if they sell decently more dates (should) be announced soon after the general onsale. If it doesn't sell rapidly I wouldn't expect it

I'm dying for her to add a glasgow/edinburgh date :(

Katharine Hepburn

I had to get tickets 3rd party for the artRAVE, hoping I'm luckier this time :grr:

xoxo Joanne

superbrams
2 hours ago, Miklaus Nite said:

yeah I hope so me too, that would give less stress, we will see tomorrow 

JennDontBeHasty
1 hour ago, LG said:

Tickets go on sale tomorrow so if they sell decently more dates (should) be announced soon after the general onsale. If it doesn't sell rapidly I wouldn't expect it

I'm dying for her to add a glasgow/edinburgh date :(

If today was anything to go by, they'll go in the blink of an eye.

Archived