new music

Brooke Candy & Sia - 'Living Out Loud'

Music

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Magneto

Stopped listening halfway. Sia is such a one trick pony imo. A lot of her stuff is so generic and it all sounds alike. I really liked the pre-Sia Brooke, but I'm kinda over her in her new style...

Free my mind

Rebel Heart

What happened to her corny try-hard 'hood rat' aesthetic? Since when did she start making mediocre pop music? I thought she made tragic 'rap' music?

7c62e69339fd270a930160181478d523.gif7c62e69339fd270a930160181478d523.gif

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

Luxe Ford

It could have been so great but meh...

I used to be so rude about Brooke, shallow bastard that I am, but now in these post truth/post Joanne times I think she's pretty cool. In an alt-fact way.

Now try again, girls!

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

TSUNAMI
8 minutes ago, Rebel Heart said:

What happened to her corny try-hard 'hood rat' aesthetic? Since when did she start making mediocre pop music? I thought she made 'rap' music?

7c62e69339fd270a930160181478d523.gif7c62e69339fd270a930160181478d523.gif

I adore this one

I like her. But I dislike this new song with Sia.

I'm so so so disappointed. And I was just listening to Happy Days and Changes. Sia's music all sounds the same.

Why does it take Brooke Candy so long to release such poor music? Remember when she was good, they were good times 

Magneto
1 minute ago, JFK said:

I adore this one

I like her. But I dislike this new song with Sia.

These songs are written by Sia too. Except the instrumental for Happy Days comes from this visual masterpiece!

Free my mind

Giorno Giovanna
12 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Stopped listening halfway. Sia is such a one trick pony imo. A lot of her stuff is so generic and it all sounds alike. I really liked the pre-Sia Brooke, but I'm kinda over her in her new style...

my thoughts exactly, i was excited for it and then about during the mid of the song it got really stale, like...90% of Sia's songs sound the same (apart from a few exceptions)

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

GhettoFabulous

Sound so Disney/nickelodeon  :madge:

i can picture it playing it on some predictable high school Disney low budget movie no shade no tea  :madge: sis is serving looks lately but her music isn't serving **** for me lately :madge:Can she make some more dark opulences, paper of plastics or nothing sounding like it's supposed to be on Disney/nicklodeon :awkney: seriously why didn't sia be like" sis let's....." 

Archived