đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Rant

HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

Monster Voices

This site especially is filled with ao many people that may be fans of Gaga's work but obviously don't care about her as a human being. Reading posts here people would really think its full of her producers and not her own fanbase.

But oh well, they will not change. Hopefully this era will shake some of them off and LG6 will be a more hate-free era for the monsters.

I'm happy to see there are still people here that actually think abou her and you haven't all left. :hug: 

Forever and Always!

Jigglygoth

The exposé, drag this awful, embarrassing fanbase sis :golfclap: 

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Irrelevant
6 hours ago, HOTNGaga said:
Spoiler

P.s. Obviously this doesn't go for everyone. I know a good 35% of you understand all this and support Gaga for who she is and not solely what she was. 

:stalkga: Am I?

OT: :golfclap:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

You better spill that tea :applause:

Honestly I feel sorry for the "fans" that don't like Joanne and it's era.

Gaga even said the half-time gig was cemented after the NFL heard the album.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

10 hours ago, Monster Voices said:

This site especially is filled with ao many people that may be fans of Gaga's work but obviously don't care about her as a human being. Reading posts here people would really think its full of her producers and not her own fanbase.

But oh well, they will not change. Hopefully this era will shake some of them off and LG6 will be a more hate-free era for the monsters.

I'm happy to see there are still people here that actually think abou her and you haven't all left. :hug: 

Yes, many people are only fans of her music.  When I was a teen I listened to the music of many artists and did not know or care about the artists as people.  The songs were all that mattered.  Somehow it's very different with Gaga.  I don't care what she does in the entertainment industry, I just like the person. 

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived