question

Your reaction if tony is her halftime guest

RitaOral

Featured Posts

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Princess Stache

Bye, not in the mood for C2C.  Had to deal with that for the last 2 years while waiting for Joanne.

SychosSoChic

I'll melt the fk down and need my nonexistant GGD friends to get me through the torment.

tumblr_ojiiu4mLEr1u6n38po1_250.gif

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Ricardo

If it were up to her I wouldn't be surprised but I guess SB's executives will not let her do a boring show? I hope...

atemybrain

I'm sorry... but football fans don't like jazz, at all. They can enjoy pop, but they really enjoy rock. If Gaga wants her show to be enjoyable for the football fans and bring people together (like she said in her interview), she needs to bring either Beyonce, Elton John, or a rock band. Everyone would go nuts over them. Plus a jazz song in the middle of all of Gaga's fast paced songs would just seem out of place. 

PMKKARDASHiAN
1 hour ago, cav07 said:

I'm sorry... but football fans don't like jazz, at all. They can enjoy pop, but they really enjoy rock. If Gaga wants her show to be enjoyable for the football fans and bring people together (like she said in her interview), she needs to bring either Beyonce, Elton John, or a rock band. Everyone would go nuts over them. Plus a jazz song in the middle of all of Gaga's fast paced songs would just seem out of place. 

What kind of assumption? :ladyhaha:

My dad who is a huge football fan loves jazz music, and music in general. The sax is his favorite instrument? My uncle who also loves football also loves Tony Bennett.

So there's at least 2 football fans who like jazz. 

I like football, and I'm OK with jazz, I'm just not OK with gaga doing jazz with Tony at the SB. 

Not all people who like football and sports are these uncultured, beer guzzling, troglodytes. 

PatrickMonster
1 hour ago, Ricardo said:

If it were up to her I wouldn't be surprised but I guess SB's executives will not let her do a boring show? I hope...

giphy.gif

Kattys
3 hours ago, SychosSoChic said:

I'll melt the fk down and need my nonexistant GGD friends to get me through the torment.

tumblr_ojiiu4mLEr1u6n38po1_250.gif

GURL WHAT IS THIS GIF :laughga:

Archived