RitaOral

Featured Posts

Starbucks

I'll be happy, if he use the ARTPOP invention wig :stalkga:

Your everyday cups of kindness

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't stand his obnoxious opinions on other-than-jazz music so I don't want him there :wtf: he can have Gaga for C3C, not now.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

GhettoFabulous

I don't mind her singing jazz but she only has limited time and the SuperBowl is like a make or break. So if she decides to do that I'd be dissapointed then I'm sure I'd move her to part time stan. Seriously like why would you sing jazz at the SB?:awkney:

But Gaga these days is shocking me so I wouldn't be surprised if she sat on a stool and strummed 3 chords and brought tony on stage:awkney:

Luxe Ford

Nononono. She needs to keep her different cliques seperate. The right company at the right time. Keep Tony in the dark, upper class venues, don't drag him to a sports event!

Be creative! Take Julie Andrews and slay the riff raff.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Helxig

I'd laugh so hard because I know that all of you would be at home fuming :laughga: 

I wouldn't want this either, and I highly doubt she'd bring a 90 year old on stage to sing jazz to the biggest stage of all in front of football fans, but I'd have to laugh.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

hausofgay

I will shut my laptop down

My pronouns are fâg/fâggot. If you don't accept it you're homophobic 🥴🥴🥴😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

monketsharona

Tony at the Gaga SB ? 

Please no... I like Tony but I don't want jazz classics at her show...

Archived