1. 1. Choose

• 25 - Adele
    • Lemonade - Beyoncé
    • Views - Drake
    • Purpose - Justin Bieber
    • A Sailor's Guide To Earth - Sturgill Simpson

Featured Posts

7 hours ago, Ooolong said:

Also, to you haters, even when Beyoncé isn't winning (awards), she's still winning (at life) :diane:

No one said they hated Bey. I like her alot and own 3 of her albums. 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Lemonade.

Eclectic. Amazing. Enjoyable. Solid. And issues and messages brought on some songs are strong without being defensive nor offensive. Even the relationship themed songs are lessons to learn. It's  like reading a book and you know it's worthwhile. What an album! It is an album, it is a body work and connected to one another, a story, and not just songs compiled into one CD.

She finds the mold with self titled and perfected it with Lemonade.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Thomas P
27 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

Sorry that ruined it for you. Ive never seen him live.  And Im not gonna apologize cause I dont like Lemonade as much as you do. I think its decent, but I liked Purpose more, is that a crime? Am I not allowed to have preferences or am I just supposed to go with yours cause mine dont matter? Who do you think you are telling me what my tastes are.

Calmez-vous.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Evan Peters

I like how Beyoncé stans love opinions until it goes against their fav :rip: 

anyways, none. The albums I feel were worth a Grammy nomination didn't get one.

emma roberts is an abuser

GagaTheExplorer
8 hours ago, MarryTheKnight said:

25, just to see the Beyhive seethe like we did in 2012 when Born This Way was paid dust

disaster-girl.jpg

I want to see Sailor Moons Guide on Earth winning just to see the meltdown of the beyhive, dreamers, beliebers and the other one fans

Swan Heart

Blackstar.

But out of these, Lemonade is obviously the winner, it's amazing. I wouldn't mind Sturgill Simpson winning too.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

ZiggyZiggs

I love Lemonade, but it's got like a million credits lol. But it's such an artistic triumph for her.

Adele is more involved in making her albums. She does not use samples and make her albums from scratch. I'll be happy if either of em wins.

Also guys listen to Sturgill's album it's amazing, but he's unlikely to win.

If any of the other albums win, I'll riot :grr: 

Thomas P
29 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

What does that mean

To calm down. I respect your opinion, and I actually do like the album a lot. I am just still mad at him because of his concert, and I'm praying that out of all the albums, his and Drabs don't win. This year has some great nominees, and those two, IN MY OPINION, don't deserve it. But I understand if you do, so that's fine. 

Mister Gaga

I think Bey will win, but i'll give my personal opinion, based just on what albums from those did i like most:

25 > Lemonade > (this two are trash imo) > Purpose > Views

(I have to listen the last one :green:)

Thomas P

Yup....

Jenniferella
8 hours ago, Thomas P said:

I'm not well liked on this site because of it.

You're not well liked on this site because of the way you shove her down everybody's throat like she's the second coming or some sh*t. It is pointless and childish (=stan behaviour), as if you were taking her success for yourself (=stan behaviour).

On topic : I'd say Adele of course. I dont really know why the other albums were nominated except for the fact that they were released by products. Then again : since when Grammy's equal to quality music ?

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Thomas P
4 minutes ago, DevilHeart said:

u're not well liked on this site because of the way you shove her down everybody's throat like she's the second coming or some sh*t. It is pointless and childish (=stan behaviour), as if you were taking her success for yourself (=stan behaviour).

:classy: I love meeting fans.

Archived