Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

MR competition !!

ZombieMirror

Featured Posts

ZombieMirror

I think this song will top the itunes ww chart.It debuted at #14 ,I know the lyircs are poor but the choorus is good and the production too ,if you are into EDM stuff (that beat:gum: ) . And the MV is nice too I like this hacker-technology theme .:lolly:

DeleteMyAccount

Please no. Millions Reasons would be a refreshing sound compared to the same music that has topped the charts this year.

Tommy Monster

It´s actually really nice :nick: let us all just enjoy the music and worry about the charts tomorrow :music:

ZombieMirror
1 minute ago, LetsGetHigh said:

It's so cringeworthy. Again with the same old beat, that little angelic voice. Boring.

that's the thing of EDM ,you focus more on the production rather on the vocals :awkney:

ZombieMirror
3 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

It's so cringeworthy. Again with the same old beat, that little angelic voice. Boring.

but the MV is really nice tho' :ph34r:

Squeeshy Keety
4 minutes ago, ZombieMirror said:

that's the thing of EDM ,you focus more on the production rather on the vocals :awkney:

Unless it's Grimes. Then you do both.

But she might just count as Electronic, not EDM :oprah:

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

ZombieMirror
4 minutes ago, I Give Up said:

be honest ..... you don't even undestand what she is singing and her voice is not that strong  again the production here is the main factor that is strong and the visuals too because they are strange, captivating :lolly:

Squeeshy Keety
13 minutes ago, ZombieMirror said:

be honest ..... you don't even undestand what she is singing and her voice is not that strong  again the production here is the main factor that is strong and the visuals too because they are strange, captivating :lolly:

Meh. I still do both even when I can't understand it. Listening to California, Go, or SCREAM, I pay closer attention to the vocals over production, for example. Maybe I'm doing it wrong 

giphy.gif

EDIT(2): I'm aware SCREAM doesn't primarily feature Grimes' vocals, btw

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

ZombieMirror
1 minute ago, I Give Up said:

Meh. I still do both even when I can't understand it. Listening to California, Go, or SCREAM, I pay closer attention to the vocals over production, for example. Maybe I'm doing it wrong 

giphy.gif

I really like her voice in this song (the chorus )still overly produced but in a good way  .

Why is this not a BOP?!?! :lolly:

Gardevoir
16 minutes ago, I Give Up said:

no, she's not EDM. She's more experimental, so I would go more with electronic. Haha 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Archived