đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

You Meltdown, You Lose

DeanWinchester

Featured Posts

Gaga sometimes says things that are borderline homophobic and sexist and I ain't even taking about things she said in the beginning of her career, I'm talking about like, one month ago 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
imwoahvicky
3 minutes ago, Red said:

Gaga sometimes says things that are borderline homophobic and sexist and I ain't even taking about things she said in the beginning of her career, I'm talking about like, one month ago 

I'm not triggered, but I wanna see where this is because I'm genuinely interested 

âšś Roll Deep âšś

2 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

I'm not triggered, but I wanna see where this is because I'm genuinely interested 

This one I mentioned from a month ago is an interview about Joe listening to Joanne for the first time and Gaga went like "He cried... manly tears" :poot: Other examples is Gaga saying she like Ryan Murphy cause he's gay and because of that he understands women more, Gaga doing Andy Cohen's makeup and saying he's gonna get laid with a straight man, "just ask your gay friends their advice before you get a spray tan on a holiday in Taipei", there are several.

Her list on "your fave is problematic" is huge (I hate that tumblr but đź‘€)

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, Andy21 said:

Joanne was the worst timing for a Superbowl halftime show

The Superbowl halftime show was secured because of Joanne, wyd :laughga:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

AndyDWUW
Just now, A Gaga Lad said:

The Superbowl halftime show was secured because of Joanne, wyd :laughga:

Worst album timed with the superbowl, the other 4 would have fit much better :shrug:

DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, Andy21 said:

Worst album timed with the superbowl, the other 4 would have fit much better :shrug:

Did you miss the interview that the NFL execs heard Joanne and rushed the agreements to have Gaga headline? :madge:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

AndyDWUW
1 minute ago, A Gaga Lad said:

Did you miss the interview that the NFL execs heard Joanne and rushed the agreements to have Gaga headline? :madge:

No, actually lol

Glad I triggered you though :stalkga:

DeanWinchester
Just now, Andy21 said:

No, actually lol

Glad I triggered you though :stalkga:

I already lost on the first page :lolly:

This seems more like a misinformed opinion than one that's actually polarizing but okay :poot:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

AndyDWUW
4 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

I already lost on the first page :lolly:

This seems more like a misinformed opinion than one that's actually polarizing but okay :poot:

Its a personal opinion :nails:, her other albums had bigger bops that would've exploded after the superbowl

Ex. DWUW

juicyjuicy

Gaga should stop making dance music and trying to fit the pop mould. She's best when it's just her with a piano - raw, emotional vocals and songwriting from the heart is where she's best. Give me jazz. Give me rock. Give me Blueberry Kisses, Speechless, Million Reasons and Red & Blue, not G.U.Y. and Mary Jane Holland.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived