Jump to content
politics

Protesters Call on Hillary


KleinGa

Featured Posts

KleinGa

Angry protesters make their plea to Hillary. She's yet to make a statement on the protests and this is one of several footage I've seen where protesters demand she takes action. 

Spoiler

Please don't drag him for being ignorant (he thinks it's as easy as walking into the Supreme Court lmao) but focus on the fact that the people are calling on their leader.

 

Currently, this section of the country is leaderless and they're calling on their leader (Clinton) to come out.

Will she?

Link to post
Share on other sites

xoxo Craig

I dont think she will. However, she may well do if there is more people like this guy protesting :)  Hillary did win the popular vote :)

End Racism Now
Link to post
Share on other sites

Dominic

She's not going to. She's going to admit defeat, lick her wounds and every other American will fall in line under Trump. 

 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it
Link to post
Share on other sites

Didymus

I mean, if Clinton won via the Electoral College vote the same thing would be happening with Trump supporters, and I guess we can therefore offer this young man the same replies Clinton supporters would have given him: this is the way the system has been since the 18th century, its basis lies in the Constitution, and thus there's no legal action possible until it's uprooted from the ground up, and not just because some people are sore losers in this moment in time.

Besides, as has been repeated over and over again, presidential campaigns are designed to win the electoral vote and not the popular vote, so following that logic there is nothing unfair about electoral vote results at all - that would only be the case if candidates weren't aware of the rules.

Link to post
Share on other sites

she said enough in her concession speech but at this point she probably should say something again.

But that's the thing, she's not a lot of people's "leader." She does her homework well and she works hard but she does little to inspire like Bernie or Obama did

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Master

America :saladga:I don't get how the person with the most vote loses to the person with the lesser votes. :saladga:  (I understand electoral college and all that jazz, but like its the stupidest thing)

Link to post
Share on other sites

KleinGa
1 minute ago, Haus Of Madonna said:

America :saladga:I don't get how the person with the most vote loses to the person with the lesser votes. :saladga:  (I understand electoral college and all that jazz, but like its the stupidest thing)

 

Funny thing is, the electoral college was designed to prevent a guy like Trump from ever getting elected. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Master
1 minute ago, KleinGa said:

Funny thing is, the electoral college was designed to prevent a guy like Trump from ever getting elected. 

 

oh my god what :saladga: that's so bad :emma:

Link to post
Share on other sites

littlepotter
16 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I mean, if Clinton won via the Electoral College vote the same thing would be happening with Trump supporters, and I guess we can therefore offer this young man the same replies Clinton supporters would have given him: this is the way the system has been since the 18th century, its basis lies in the Constitution, and thus there's no legal action possible until it's uprooted from the ground up, and not just because some people are sore losers in this moment in time.

Besides, as has been repeated over and over again, presidential campaigns are designed to win the electoral vote and not the popular vote, so following that logic there is nothing unfair about electoral vote results at all - that would only be the case if candidates weren't aware of the rules.

When did you come back :what:

Weren't you perm'd? :what:

chaeri pls
Link to post
Share on other sites

Born To Slay

Hillary has ****ed her party over by losing, as far as I'm concerned she has a moral obligation to her party and supporters to fight this out. I don't think she will tho. I hate her for what she's done. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

KleinGa
25 minutes ago, Fay said:

So why complain about electoral vote now? if you oppose that, you should have protested that before the election results.

 
 

Us progressives have always been very very vocal against this and the superdelegate system in the DNC. Nice try though hon.

Your boy was against it though

Cw4s1FHUQAAD58t.jpg

"he lost the popular vote by a lot and won the election. We should have a revolution in this country!"

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...