Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What's next for Ariana?

miamorevolefeyah

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next.. I hope she will change and records songs that will show her vocals abilities.. so far she's just a soft p-orn puppet with catchy idiotic songs... I'm not impress by her at all.. it's kinda disappointing..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, NeverTypical said:

I mean, she's a singer not a P0rnstar.

i never would have known :awkney:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

PerfectGypsy
On 10/25/2016 at 4:30 PM, River said:

Next.. I hope she will change and records songs that will show her vocals abilities.. so far she's just a soft p-orn puppet with catchy idiotic songs... I'm not impress by her at all.. it's kinda disappointing..

WTH? DW was an amazing album, and she's one of the least sleazy artists right now. 

Just now, PerfectGypsy said:

WTH? DW was an amazing album, and she's one of the least sleazy artists right now. 

my opinion.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

blackpink

I've been a casual fan of hers for a while but I still prefer her sound on Yours Truly even though I like Dangerous Woman a bit. 

Since she only released Side to Side not long ago, just let it happen and perhaps release a nice slow song for the coming Autumn months and just take a break/do whatever she does in between albums. 

blackpink

I would like to see her change her look up more and go into a different style though.No more ponytails or fringes and perhaps a short wig or something?

That would be interesting to see

GagaIsDope

Yeah, I've heard (and it could just be rumour) that she ****ed up her hair by dying it so much and now its starting to fall out. It would make sense for her to wear some wigs, change things up. So many other female singers use them

Archived