💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

"Grigio Girls" song discussion

Haroon

Featured Posts

wahljennifer322

I really like this song a lot. Everyone is obsessing over DIC and tbh, I LOVE the chorus of DIC but I just don't see it as "the next single" or as a single at all. I like the message and the sound of both Grigio Girls and Hey Girl. I hope one of them get a chance at a single.

One thing I am very surprised at is that I had all these opinions on the snippets about which songs I thought I was going to really like and then when I listened to them in full, my opinions changed and the songs I didn't think much of, I really like and the ones I thought I was going to love, I don't. . . except for one . . . I just can't get on board with Come to Mama and I knew that even from the snippet.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is one song that I'm very surprised with. After listening to the snippets, I was kind of meh about this song. But god... It kicked me in the gut. I'm crying, but also can't help to smile real wide listening to Grigio Girls. It's definitely right up there on my Gaga's favourite songs. Thanks for this, Gaga. Thank you. <3

boonboooon

before i listened to this song, i was thinking DIC or JW has the potential to become singe...... but after i listened to grigio girls DAMN this song should be the next single.... It is so good and it moved me to tears when watching gaga sing it live during the budlight show

Levine

I didn't get the song at first, but THIS MORNING I listened to it again and it slayed me. I love it, one of my fave of Gagz ever! It makes you cry and smile at the same time.

I can see it as a final single. 

The way she says "turn" in the "watch your blues turn gold" gives me goosebumps.

PassTheTime

Wow just heard it in the Dive Bar Tour and the melody of the chorus and the lyrics are just amazing I was expecting something bad because y'all complained about it and didn't enjoy it and I can't understand why you didn't liked it.It  has such a nice melody :fthis: and I think it's one of the catchyest hook of this album :bye:

crookedangel

I just had to log in here to show some love for Grigio Girls. Definitely my #1 track from Joanne. 

anomdepllume

Is this only on the deluxe? I can't help but  feel like this would make an amazing single but I wonder if that would hinder them from using it?

I just got my copy in mail + going through I booklet I noticed there's a mistake in the lyrics-
it's small (it says "ball" instead of bawl) but still, it got a chuckle out of me :toofunny:

Morphine Prince

This was one of my least favorite snippets but wow this song has grown on me so much. It's so ****ing good :giveup:

Deserved to be on the standard tbh. 

jadecraven
52 minutes ago, Hauptstadtheld said:

Grigio Girls is fire đŸ”„ Stef's monologue about Sonja and her performance reduced me to tears 

I was totally crying during that performance too. The sheer love between friends. :) The way they looked at each other during the song. I noticed her aunts name was mentioned - is there a connection between the two?

On the last album, Dope was the song that got me through my dark times. I just started new antidepressants and feel like I'm getting my life back (begone, anxiety!) so this song is my new anthem.

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived