Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
other

"Grigio Girls" song discussion

Haroon

Featured Posts

Lona Delery
8 hours ago, Smarticle said:

I think its "blues turn gold" referring to the colour of the wine?

I understood it more like "bloose turns gold" in sense that they spill the white-gold wine over their blooses and they turn gold

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
theARTVampire

Amazing song! I love the acapella part!

First I thought Gaga recorded her chickens making noise at the end, but then I noticed it's her and her friends laughing :D 

display name
Just now, theARTVampire said:

Amazing song! I love the acapella part!

First I thought Gaga recorded her chickens making noise at the end, but then I noticed it's her and her friends laughing :D 

HER CHICKENS!!?!?! :air: 

Janne Monsen Tveit

The chorus is reallllly good and I love the lyrics and meaning behind it. So sad and beautiful. 

http://730.no

10 hours ago, AyaKara said:

I'm glad she refers to Sonja (and Ashley, too) by name. And her friends all singing with her at the end . . . :giveup:

Who's Ashley, btw? :wtf:

Based on the snippet, I thought that Grigio Girls would be one of my least favorite tracks.

Turns out it's now one of my favorites.  It's a shame that this is only on the Deluxe Version, because I really do believe this track is single-worthy!  I think it would have been a hit.

LadyGagasGodSon

WAIT IS IT JUST ME OR THE VERSES HAVE SOME BROOKLYN NIGHTS VERSES SOUND TO THEM? :blink: I love it tho haha.

And yeah, while listening to this, I thought of my female friends and our wine nights since I moved to a different city temporarily for work, I suddenly just missed them a lot my eyes watered without permission wtf lol :diane::ladyhaha: 

You are small men. You are not worthy to rule the Dothraki.

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived