💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga Superbowl HS (Fan Made)

blackstar

Featured Posts

blackstar
Just now, rxg said:

She's Lady Gaga, she may extend the show as long as she wants. Well, your audio is lit af đŸ”„I really like how you mixed it up. You rock! :rockstar:

omg thank you! :diane::hug: 

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

blackstar
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

well, she said she wants to get everyone through her catalog, so there will be more than 6 i guess :oprah:

poker face, just dance, bad romance, born this way, you and i (piano :madge:), applause, perfect illusion and (i guess) dancing in circles :oprah:

or john wayne. it's already my fav song from the album. :firega:

21 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

the intro already snaTched me :giveup:

that's how the show will start most likely :excited2:

It snatched me also :derpga:

Li'l Monster & Avatar since Day 1

I like it a lot but I'm sure she'll sing more songs from Joanne and I can almost guarantee she'll sing TEOG. BUT GURL, it's amazing and am I the only one who really wants Bad Romance to be the final song? :firega:

StarryNight
14 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

well, she said she wants to get everyone through her catalog, so there will be more than 6 i guess :oprah:

poker face, just dance, bad romance, born this way, you and i (piano :madge:), applause, perfect illusion and (i guess) dancing in circles :oprah:

She has 12-13 min + there will be guests. So far everyone perform around 5-6 songs. I would love all these hits to be performed but we need to be realistic :giveup:   I think only JD/PF and BR are safe to say that'll be performed. We'll see :giveup: 

blackstar
6 minutes ago, Drew Jeremy said:

I like it a lot but I'm sure she'll sing more songs from Joanne and I can almost guarantee she'll sing TEOG. BUT GURL, it's amazing and am I the only one who really wants Bad Romance to be the final song? :firega:

Same here! Bad Romance MUST BE final song! :staymad: 

theARTVampire

Sounds great! I'll be mad if the official SB performance won't start with the "ma, ma, ma ,mah"

it's just too perfect!

blackstar
4 minutes ago, theARTVampire said:

Sounds great! I'll be mad if the official SB performance won't start with the "ma, ma, ma ,mah"

it's just too perfect!

IKR!!!! :giveup:

Has anyway posted a poll with some possible "minor hits" ? I think it would be cool to have a list of them and vote !

"Jezus iz a biskweeeet!" [Kenya Michaels]

Smarticle

LMAO when u added the long ass cheering and applause at the end of the whole set too :toofunny: I love it.

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

Delulu Rogers

I hope she performs applause and doesn't skip over the entire ARTPOP album.  She probably perform more songs more Joanne tho so it'll probably be cut. 

Archived