💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Make A-Yo the next single already gaga!

2020Covid19IsOurs

Featured Posts

sass bonbon
15 hours ago, LG said:

The next single should be dancin in circles tbh, I didn't enjoy the country-pop vibe on A-YO :sweat: it's the only song on Joanne i'm not managing to get into

Gurrrr. Nah. Dancing In Circles sounds like a song we would have a cooool ass visual to, thatd be better for march, after the SB. Or a spring single? IDk anymore really

bbhmm

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YeehawKylie

Dancin' In Circles for 2nd single. Then Million Reasons. Then A-Yo. Then Hey Girl. Yes Gaga. Give us 5 this time.

Rocket Number 9

A-Yo is a ****ing BOP :madge:

And I can't understand the Diamond Heart hype, the snippet was terrible and forgettable :madge: Hope the full song is better

DeleteMyAccount

It's been interesting seeing how people have been liking such different songs on the new album based on the snippets. I take that as a good thing though. It's proving that the album will have something for everyone. I am for A-Yo by the way. I guess it's just my type of song. The guitar solo breakup was amazing in the live performance. 

InTraumatica
5 hours ago, pedrohemg said:

Gaga has done everything wrong so far. Million Reasons shouldn't have been a promotional song. It's too good and it's starting to fail on Itunes. Joanne is gonna flop not just because the album isn't too pop but because of bad decisions as well. Gaga isn't an expert of choosing her singles. The best she can do now is make MI her next single but she needs to hurry cause the song is almost out of top 20.

First things first, PI was choosen by her team and Interscope. Second thing, have you ever heard about Just Dance, Poker Face, Love Game, Bad Romance, Telephone, Alejandro, Born This Way, The Edge Of Glory, Applause (her Top 5 singles)?

teenagechrist

A-YO is amazinggggggggggg. I was listening to it yesterday (it was an improved version I think, since the audio quailty of the show sucks) and it gave me life. I really want A-YO to be the second single, it's so catchy. I also want Dancin' In Circles, Diamond Heart, and John Wayne (the guitar and the vocals are killing me) to be singles, but I'll wait for the final version to make my conclusions. 

I want a lot of videos this era, almost every song from the album is going to blow my mind. (from what I've heard from the snippets)

feeling so hot tamale

AYO FOR SECOND SINGLE!!

AYO IS MA JAM. MA LIFE. ITS GIVING ME ELVIS PRESLEY VIBE MIXED WITH A LITTLE CYNDI LAUPER IN THERE PLUS AMY WHINEHOUSE AURA... 

MIRROR ON THE CEILING!!

MIRROR ON THE CEILING!!

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLÉ

6 hours ago, Rocket Number 9 said:

A-Yo is a ****ing BOP :madge:

And I can't understand the Diamond Heart hype, the snippet was terrible and forgettable :madge: Hope the full song is better

I have to agree with you on the Diamond heart part... forgettable but once hearing it .. it give me chills.

What is what i dont get is the Dancin in Circles hype... the snippet was bland and pretty much sounded like Sia wrote the song.... we'll have to wait for the full version...

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLÉ

PawsUpJago

Just to put things in perspective of what is allowed on radio or is "too much".

I saw a young (no older than 8 year old) girl the other day singing all the lyrics to Side to Side when it was playing in a shop. A song about being ****ed so hard by a guy that you are unable to walk straight. Like don't get me wrong I enjoy the song, and I'm not trying a "think of the children" moment. Just trying to back up my opinion that I think a song mentioning "smokin' em all" shouldn't really going to prevent it from being sent to radio :) 

I only let myself listen to 2 snippets and they weren't HQ so imma wait until I hear the fully produced album to decide which should be next not just leaked snippets and live performances. 

50 minutes ago, PawsUpJago said:

Just to put things in perspective of what is allowed on radio or is "too much".

I saw a young (no older than 8 year old) girl the other day singing all the lyrics to Side to Side when it was playing in a shop. A song about being ****ed so hard by a guy that you are unable to walk straight. Like don't get me wrong I enjoy the song, and I'm not trying a "think of the children" moment. Just trying to back up my opinion that I think a song mentioning "smokin' em all" shouldn't really going to prevent it from being sent to radio  

"Blow my whistle baby" is literally about blowjob... and its on the radio for little babies to hear.... like its no big deal,,,

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLÉ

pedrohemg
6 hours ago, DziJuLaj said:

First things first, PI was choosen by her team and Interscope. Second thing, have you ever heard about Just Dance, Poker Face, Love Game, Bad Romance, Telephone, Alejandro, Born This Way, The Edge Of Glory, Applause (her Top 5 singles)?

I thought this era she was  gonna do everything SHE wants to do. Love Game 122M views on youtube after 7 years.The Edge of Glory 103M; Born This way, the lead single from her second album 187M; You and I 101M views; G.U.Y 49M; Since 2010, youtube is the perfect example of how successful a single was.

Archived