Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do Britney fans have against us?

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

The Child

We have nothing against you.

I'm a both a Britney & Gaga Stan.

They are just mad Gaga actually sings life and they see shade everywhere, they thought Gaga was talking about Britney when she said she was against lip syncing.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, bionic said:

Remember when they would invade the LadyGaga.com forums?  

I'm so glad BJ was trash and they had no choice but to humble themselves :toofunny: I'm sure they'll always go after the Beyhive though 

GlitterAndGrease

Many Britney fans (including me) like Gaga, like many Gaga fans like Britney. But just like some (many) Gaga fans shade Britney, some Britney fans shade Gaga. But most of them appreciate Gaga because they know she likes Britney and she is a good fan. But everybody remembers Gaga dragging Britney on her HBO special... 

zerojk
1 minute ago, GlitterAndGrease said:

Many Britney fans (including me) like Gaga, like many Gaga fans like Britney. But just like some (many) Gaga fans shade Britney, some Britney fans shade Gaga. But most of them appreciate Gaga because they know she likes Britney and she is a good fan. But everybody remembers Gaga dragging Britney on her HBO special... 

She NEVER mentioned Britney, she made a statement which lots of artists could be identified with, and Britney is one of them (unfortunately), there's nothing wrong with promoting authenticness and honesty in music

Lucas
1 hour ago, sipthistea said:

She did 3 shows last night though... :awkney:

And of course, I'm not talking about every fan of Britney. I'm talking about those who bash Gaga all the time in their forum. Without any arguments. 

Britney has a residency since 2013, performed at iHeart festival, Apple music festival, Jonathan Ross, VMAs, did talk shows, Q&As, interviews in 2016.... :awkney: Tell me she doesn't care when she could just do no promo as she did for her last era but decided to do more in one era than in her whole career since comeback with Blackout...

There are also Gaga stans who bash Britney all the time here without knowing nothing about her, the situation is the same for every fanbase, it's so sad :)

I'm sorry to basically just copy/paste what you write but it's to show that the situation applies to little monsters too 

30 minutes ago, zerojk said:

She NEVER mentioned Britney, she made a statement which lots of artists could be identified with, and Britney is one of them (unfortunately), there's nothing wrong with promoting authenticness and honesty in music

does it matter? or are we trained to only listen to someone when they clearly mention the person? gaga is never gonna name britney, but it's obvious that she's talking about her and she likes to put herself above other pop girls.

StrawberryBlond

They're jealous that Britney's no longer on top and hasn't been for quite some time. They know the Britney that sold millions is gone and is never coming back. They're also jealous that Gaga can perform whereas Britney still lipsynchs and will never be at the level that she was in her heyday and she certainly can't put on a show without lots of back-up. Plus, the old Britney who was truly happy and full of personality isn't there anymore. She's better now than she has been in a long time, but knowing that she's on medication and under a conservatorship and has her career all planned out for her means it's not the same. Her fans therefore feel resentment towards anyone who can do the things she can't because it reminds them of what once was and what could have been.

The thing is, I like Britney's music up to and including Circus. She did have a genuinely good voice that was destroyed by a record label who cared more about money than about her well-being. She used to dance amazingly. She can even play piano. She got more creative control after a while. But let's face it, she was never going to be an artist in the traditional sense of the word. She's always been guided even before the breakdown. That's what led to the breakdown. I'm upfront about her talent and what she can and can't do. But not all her fans can accept that. Their delusion is understandable but not exactly acceptable.

dlioncourt91

It isn't fair to generalize all fans because both fans love both women. Both sides had their immature fans. In 2011, it was all flat out charts, sales and records (Youtube, BB competitions) between the both. I remember seeing it on both ends people would spread download links, repeat trending hashtags, and all sorts of things so it isn't one fanbase or the other, it's select people who take it over the top to the point it affects the ladies and their work and leaves the rest looking in a bad light.

Archived