đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

question

HALFTIME: Britney or JLo

jereve

Britney Or J-Lo? HALFTIME SHOW 2017  

142 members have voted

1. 1. If NFL doesn't pick Gaga, who do you think should headline from these two??

• Britney Spears
    • J-Lo

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, swakby said:

JLo definitely. Let talent win once. If u want to watch Britney at the Halftime show just play her billboard music awards performance. I don't think it will differ much. 

Jlo talented? they are both dancers who cant sing live so how is Jlo more talented?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple
59 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

I love Britney more but J.lo would be better for that show.. she needs a new hit single though

well ain't your mama became a big youtube hit

7 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

well ain't your mama became a big youtube hit

Youtube hit is not a hit.. its a youtube hit because people want to watch her but how many people actually bought the song or life it? and can you imagine her singing that song at the super bowl? its not a place for feminists songs.

2 hours ago, PERFECTILLUSION said:

I think J-Lo would put on a more exciting performance, especially after Britneys IHeartRadio mess today

What mess are you talking about? Her performance was great :neyde:

Fiona Apple
43 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

Youtube hit is not a hit.. its a youtube hit because people want to watch her but how many people actually bought the song or life it? and can you imagine her singing that song at the super bowl? its not a place for feminists songs.

Actually the youtube views are more important than sales.. Anacoda sold way less than Applause but it still be x10 bigger

1 minute ago, Britney Spears said:

Actually the youtube views are more important than sales.. Anacoda sold way less than Applause but it still be x10 bigger

It counts to get you high in charts but it doesnt mean people love your music

Fiona Apple
8 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

It counts to get you high in charts but it doesnt mean people love your music

People don't buy music anymore lol

15 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

People don't buy music anymore lol

Yes they do, just not as much as before.. compared to other artists singles sales this year, I aint you mama did not sell anything and was extremely low on charts and streams, its just the video that got the views. Plus, nobody really likes that song or listens to it I dont need numbers or views to tell me if people like it or not.

Fiona Apple
1 hour ago, faysalaaa1 said:

Yes they do, just not as much as before.. compared to other artists singles sales this year, I aint you mama did not sell anything and was extremely low on charts and streams, its just the video that got the views. Plus, nobody really likes that song or listens to it I dont need numbers or views to tell me if people like it or not.

300m views disagree. The views and the numbers know better than your head if the song is popular or not :p 

34 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

300m views disagree. The views and the numbers know better than your head if the song is popular or not :p 

Ive never seen someone say a song is a hit because of youtube views when in the charts it did not even make it to the top 80.. you cant use the excuse that people dont buy music anymore because people do buy music thats why other songs chart to number one.. streaming does impact a song to chart yet it charted in the top 80.

Archived