πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

Gia

Featured Posts

Omg, she makes me melt.

:heart:

She's so angelic. :flutter:

Her set at Amoeba was flaw free, she's ****ing amazing. I hope I'll get to see her live one of these days, I'd probably bawl my eyes out the whole time. :cry:

Wolf Boy

Oh Jord N, love your new fandom, but we've knwon about half of your news posts for about a year lol. BUT YES!!!!! LANA.

Oh Jord N, love your new fandom, but we've knwon about half of your news posts for about a year lol. BUT YES!!!!! LANA.

Erm, shame on me actually. About the Lana Del Ray album, I decided to share because people are used to naming it with tons of different titles.

I've finally found some good fan sites and downloaded most of her stuff, etc., so now I am sort of more into the Lana things. Sorry for posting things that aren't news for many here. :sweat:

0:59 :lmao:

Anyone else notice a tear in her eye at 0:58 or is glare or something :surprise:

I BET the next single is Blue Jeans.

She is shooting the video so isn't that basically a confirm.

She is shooting the video so isn't that basically a confirm.

Yay!!! that's the first song i heard by her and then i basically had it on repeat for the next two days

*Tell me I'm your national anthem.

Red, white, blue is in the sky, summer's in the air and baby heaven's your eyes, I'm your national anthem!

I feel like this sounds like a single. I'd love a video to it.

Yay!!! that's the first song i heard by her and then i basically had it on repeat for the next two days

ZL6uh.gif

JaysAMess

Red, white, blue is in the sky, summer's in the air and baby heaven's your eyes, I'm your national anthem!

I feel like this sounds like a single. I'd love a video to it.

It'd be a nice summer single.