Jump to content
other

Confused about how I feel? (PI)


Rolodex of Hate

Featured Posts

12 minutes ago, Gaga of Time said:

#1 United States
#1 United Kingdom
#1 Argentina
#1 Armenia
#1 Azerbaijan
#1 Belarus
#1 Belgium
#1 Botswana
#1 Brazil
#1 Bulgaria
#1 Cambodia
#1 Canada
#1 Chile
#1 Colombia
#1 Costa Rica
#1 Cyprus
#1 Czech Republic
#1 Dominican Republic
#1 Ecuador
#1 El Salvador
#1 Estonia
#1 Finland
#1 France
#1 Greece
#1 Guatemala
#1 Honduras
#1 Hong Kong
#1 Hungary
#1 Ireland
#1 Israel
#1 Italy
#1 Kazakhstan
#1 Kenya
#1 Latvia
#1 Lebanon
#1 Lithuania
#1 Macau
#1 Malaysia
#1 Malta
#1 Mauritius
#1 Mexico
#1 Netherlands
#1 Nicaragua
#1 Panama
#1 Paraguay
#1 Peru
#1 Philippines
#1 Poland
#1 Portugal
#1 Romania
#1 Russia
#1 Saudi Arabia
#1 Singapore
#1 Slovakia
#1 Slovenia
#1 Spain
#1 Sweden
#1 Switzerland
#1 Taiwan
#1 Thailand
#1 Turkey
#1 Ukraine
#1 Vietnam

these #1s mean nothing except us and uk 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Dramatica
2 minutes ago, katykatt said:

these #1s mean nothing except us and uk 

Go spread your negativity elsewhere. I see you! I will keep an eye on your posts.

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Gaga of Time said:

Go spread your negativity elsewhere. I see you! I will keep an eye on your posts.

OK IM REALLY SORRY I WILL NEVER BE NEGATIVE AGAIN PLEASE FORGIVE ME PI IS THE BEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD

Link to post
Share on other sites

SpookyKid
15 minutes ago, katykatt said:

these #1s mean nothing except us and uk 

oh, sorry, I didn't know that living in the us or the uk made you somehow more meaningful

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/
Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

oh, sorry, I didn't know that living in the us or the uk made you somehow more meaningful

I didn't mean it?? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

SpookyKid
1 minute ago, katykatt said:

I didn't mean it?? 

its ok :hug: maybe it came out a little bit too harsh

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/
Link to post
Share on other sites

I kinda feel the same tbh. I don't think it's her best lead single at all, and I even feel ashamed listening to it. I find it depressing and over the top. I'm still a fan of her but this kind of new material is definetely not my taste.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Daredevil

I have mixed feelings too. I love the instrumental, the key change, the guitar riff, the lyrics etc. 

but something about the song seems off... It just kinda sounds like an Eurovision song especially this part: "It was a perfect illusion, PERFECT ILLUSIOOOON"

 

I really hope we get something psychedelic like "Same Ol' Mistakes"

Link to post
Share on other sites

Judas Oyster
1 hour ago, Dolce Vita said:

I'm not going to lie: it did take two-three more listens for me to fully get into it but now I'm obsessed with it. 

I've already listened 30-40 times and still doesn't do it for me. Maybe a little better the last two times, but still... I didn't even add it to my Spotify playlist and I find that very sad.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Judas Oyster
50 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

I have mixed feelings too. I love the instrumental, the key change, the guitar riff, the lyrics etc. 

but something about the song seems off... It just kinda sounds like an Eurovision song especially this part: "It was a perfect illusion, PERFECT ILLUSIOOOON"

 

I really hope we get something psychedelic like "Same Ol' Mistakes"

Omg, that is extra sad bc a non-Gaga fan just wrote to me that it feels like a Eurovison song too x.X

Link to post
Share on other sites

Addison Rae
3 hours ago, Judas Oyster said:

I've already listened 30-40 times and still doesn't do it for me. Maybe a little better the last two times, but still... I didn't even add it to my Spotify playlist and I find that very sad.

Aww I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you enjoy it one day 

Don’t fall in love with a poosay…
Link to post
Share on other sites

Judas Oyster
19 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

Aww I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you enjoy it one day 

Thanks :hug: Glad you enjoy it :staymad:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...