💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Frank Ocean Causes Possible Setbacks for Gaga

gagzus

Featured Posts

Iwontell

Not sure if I'm buying it, but if this is true, it's better coming up and being solved now than mid-promotion cycle...I just hope this doesn't mean she's delaying the new single.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaLuna

Okay, it's good that the Apple Music exclusive deal fell through, but what the eff was she thinking even considering that deal? Does she not know it wouldn't be in her best interest, and most importantly, in her FANS' best interest? Let's just hope this is just a minor setback, but I'm gonna be honest here, I'm worried. Last minute changes are usually a bad omen :ohno:

gagzus

She had a deal with them and also Beats1 it appears ( I assume the single would've premiered on Beats1 and she would've discussed it on the air)

Phong Le
Just now, Nono said:

Are we talking about the same person? Gaga even went bankrupt because she invested her own money in her shows so they could be better and she even invested in GUY mv... 

She can afford almost everything if she wants.

But I bet she learned from that and won't be doing that again. 

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Phong Le said:

I did my part. I have it digitally, album and vinyl. I also got the artzone tickets and bought twitter people the album. 

That's good tbh, same thing can't be said to majority of this cult site. They got it off torrents and MEGA :neyde:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

gagzus
Just now, TheCountess said:

Okay, it's good that the Apple Music exclusive deal fell through, but what the eff was she thinking even considering that deal? Does she not know it wouldn't be in her best interest, and most importantly, in her FANS' best interest? Let's just hope this is just a minor setback, but I'm gonna be honest here, I'm worried. Last minute changes are usually a bad omen :ohno:

She has no power over it, it's down to Bobby and Jimmy Iovine, it's part of her contract

Slayer
Just now, TheCountess said:

She is honestly so far removed from who she used to be, I feel like she's an entirely different person now. :(

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Phong Le
1 minute ago, TheCountess said:

I don't think Gaga was thinking about her fans when doing the decision. Like Beyoncé fans, we would follow her no matter what platform she chose to be exclusive. 

15 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Lies tbh, majority fans don't even get ARTPOP CDs and complained it flopped, I wonder why :neyde:

Personally the only songs on AP I like are dwuw and applause and I bought them. I dont like the album as a whole and I didnt want to spend my money on something I dont like.. And yes i bought all of her previous albums :neyde:

I just can't speculate the terms of her surely overcomplicated Interscope contract. It's too much right now. :giveup:

worship to the land a girl from the planet

Thomas P
34 minutes ago, Haroon said:

What are the benefits of having an exclusive Apple deal? :confused: 

Their more benificial than a release with Tidal. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Redstreak

It's ok that she's waiting till after the VMA's, they said

She's got a plan all figured out, they said

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

TheFamousLM

We should be thanking UMG imo exclusive deals sh*t on us, the fans. If this is actually true I'm disappointed by Gaga. 

Phong Le
1 minute ago, Redstreak said:

It's ok that she's waiting till after the VMA's, they said

She's got a plan all figured out, they said

I'm hoping so!

Miracle

Meltdown of the year incoming?

Anyway, the news of UMG banning exclusive releases were published yesterday and Gaga kept hyping PI

Don't overreact

Archived