Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

'Day 1' - Gaga's dancers coming together?

vanus

Featured Posts

18 minutes ago, vanus said:

for those of u who are saying gaga wont have dancers for ha next album, what do u think shes gonna do on tour while performing her old hits, just stand there and sing rah rah ulalal ..its nothing without dance

The point is that if LG5 is rock/ballad, then they are not rehearsing right now. And half of the songs on tour may still have no dancers like BTW and whatever she releases

There may be about 5-6 dancers for everything else

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
weed

Jeremy omg during TFM era I wanted him to f me so bad lmaoooo I was a big fan

MJHolland
3 hours ago, Decodekid said:

not really, i actually think she can use these emotions for creativity, also i think if she starts the era now, she'd be so distracted from that and will only be focusing on her fans and promo 

4eo7KaF.gif

What? Are you serious? Gaga stubs her damn toe and forgets to make a music video for DWUW.

If her and Taylor break up, everything on the album thus far is scrapped and she writes almost entirely different songs and probably a new concept to deal with her emotions. 

Kermit

Choreography ; cancelled. :excuseu:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Roomingfree77

How about they is just  getting in shape making themselves available for other dance troupes... lol

donutellha
19 hours ago, xeynuraf said:

The democratic convention is next week and gagz is performing. May be it has to do with that performance.

please let her troll everyone with playing government hooker instead of the lg5 lead single

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

fede ARTPOP
21 hours ago, GagaInTheZone said:

But isn't Gaga in Mexico? If it was for her she's be with them, anyone know where Montana is atm?

The dancers use to learn choreos before the artist so then they teach the artist the moves:woohoo:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Iwontell

Y'all are reaching so hard on this one...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

FATCAT
22 hours ago, vanus said:

so Montana ( gagas dancer just posted this pic of her and other dancers on ig) captioned it with "A1 day 1's 😍" whatever that means
also jeremy omg i hope he gets back 
anyway
so do u think they are rehearsing for gagas new era or do u think #LG52017

The phrase is "A1 since Day 1", meaning that they're high quality like steaksauce (A1 steaksauce).

This doesn't mean anything as far as speculation is concerned.

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived