Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga...

London GUY

Featured Posts

Miracle
48 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

Only if she gets more hits on LG5 or else it'd be a short album. 

Hmm...she has A LOT of top 40 hits, most of them hit top 10 in the USA and top 5-1 almost everywhere

1. Just Dance

2. Poker Face

3. Paparazzi

4. LoveGame

5. Bad Romance

6. Telephone

7. Alejandro

8. Born This Way

9. Judas

10. The Edge Of Glory

11. You And I

12. Applause

13. Do What U Want

+ LG5 songs

Bonus:

G.U.Y

Marry The Night

Dance In The Dark

Monster

Speechless

Dope

Hair

Dominic
1 minute ago, Miracle said:

Hmm...she has A LOT of top 40 hits, most of them hit top 10 in the USA and top 5-1 almost everywhere

1. Just Dance

2. Poker Face

3. Paparazzi

4. LoveGame

5. Bad Romance

6. Telephone

7. Alejandro

8. Born This Way

9. Judas

10. The Edge Of Glory

11. You And I

12. Applause

13. Do What U Want

+ LG5 songs

Bonus:

G.U.Y

Marry The Night

Dance In The Dark

Monster

Speechless

Dope

Hair

As said before this is just a list of her singles pretty much.  A greatest hits album is typically the best of the best and most aren't.  

Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Born This Way and maybe Applause at a push are the only real contenders as of yet. I'm sure there's a couple more but off the top of my head. 

Tracks like GUY, Hair and Dope are definitely not greatest hits material. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Miracle
Just now, Dominic Marc said:

As said before this is just a list of her singles pretty much.  A greatest hits album is typically the best of the best and most aren't.  

Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Born This Way and maybe Applause at a push are the only real contenders as of yet. I'm sure there's a couple more but off the top of my head. 

Tracks like GUY, Hair and Dope are definitely not greatest hits material. 

Alejandro, Telephone, The Edge Of Glory? They were big hits. Paparazzi had a huge impact. LoveGame had great sales, the same happened with You And I. Do What U Want reached top 15 without a video

Dominic
Just now, Miracle said:

Alejandro, Telephone, The Edge Of Glory? They were big hits. Paparazzi had a huge impact. LoveGame had great sales, the same happened with You And I. Do What U Want reached top 15 without a video

It's not necessarily about what the song charted at. It's a greatest hits album. Meaning you get all her hits and choose the best to make the cut. You don't just throw all her hits on there. 

You can't have tracks like Bad Romance and Born This Way  (Great hits) on the same album as say Judas. Whilst Judas was a 'hit' it's definitely not apart of her greatest. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Seeka

No. Plus if it happened, Gaga wouldn't promote it. As I have said before. gaga is ery much like Utada Hikaru on the matter. If she released such a thing, it'd be mostly against her will and there'd be little to no promotion of it.

Plus also, I can never tell the differences between remastered and original tracks.

Not to mention we don't need ANOTHER thing to spread apart this fanbase like a wh0re's legs.

2ndTimeAround

I'm here for 10 years of gaga unreleased tracks studio versions in 2018. Give us a 10th bday to rejoice gaga FREE THE MUSIC

Oriane

No, please not a "greatest hits" album, they do that for old/outdated singers and they do that for the money.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived