Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

Do many Kpop boyband members look like the same person to you?

politicqxs

Featured Posts

Lina Morgana

I think it depends on how used to seeing certain races you are. Some people have trouble distinguishing Latinos apart, while people in countries with a large Latino population could probably easily tell even what country they're from. I'm not a fan of Seventeen, but I can tell the members apart.

" I can't sing, I can't dance, I can't write... no real talent. But I'm pretty, and I can make money off pretty."

Peroxide

I'm half asian and I can't tell every single one of them apart. It's not called the cross-race effect for me. :rip: 

Pity Party

All anime characters look the same too lol just different hair color and heights

RAMROD

What kind of mess? What next, all black people look the same as well? :wtf:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ItsTommyBitch

On first read this sounds super super racist, and the ease at which people are talking about it is unsettling, but I digress.

I get that there are fashion and beauty standards that are pretty concrete in Korea (in some asian countries in general), and people have plastic surgery and do whatever to attain those standards so I guess there's some legitimacy to the fact that people may look similar, but they don't look like the same person, and already from that picture I can tell that they look different :emma: I have more trouble remembering names with faces if I can't pronounce them easily; which is me with Korean. Japanese I can do fine :rip: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

RadioIsOurs

I'm Asian and I also cannot really tell them apart... :huh:

I guess it's the fact that in Kpop performers have to look a certain way instead of having unique traits and styles.

HauntingHollow
5 hours ago, MARLON BRANDO said:

I dare to say that all Korean Celebrities have got some plastic surgery and they all follow the same beauty standars, the same type of nose, eyes, jaw, mouth,  facial bone structure and overall trying to look as perfect as possible that's why a lot of them tend to look very similary, especially those who get a DRASTIC change from the way they naturally look

one thing I've noticed is that they try to look as WHITE, yes as white as possible, sometimes they no longer look asian

the one that shocks me the most so far is Jessica Jung and ex-member of SNSD

when I saw these pictures I was like BITCH WHAT?

sndb2.png

Former-SNSD-Jessica-Jung-Plastic-Surgery

but this actually seems like a good job from the surgeons, they look good after the surgery, americans surgeons take notes :tea:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

• AyaKara locked this topic

Archived