event

Gaga at Indy500!

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry

Am I the only one cracking up at this? Like what the hell is going on :rip: Is she being paid? This is so random lmao

Bear

I think we are beginning to see the extent to which 'I am every icon' applies :gaycat:

Petrichor

Her horse wasn't fast enough. This is so cute and sweet though! Gaga is getting most out of life and I'm loving every second of it!

LaMaisonGaga

someone gif this making it look like a fan is asking for LG5 and her throwing something at him out of the car please thanks

lamaisongaga.com

asana15
6 minutes ago, Harry said:

Am I the only one cracking up at this? Like what the hell is going on :rip: Is she being paid? This is so random lmao

"...Lady Gaga will lend a little va-va-voom to the varoom of the Indianapolis 500 on Sunday.

The singer/actress/Super Bowl anthem singer/diva is expected to replace Keith Urban in the passenger seat of Mario Andretti’s two-seat racer,according to the Indy Star’s Dave Lindquist. (It’s not a good idea to let someone in eight-inch platform heels drive.) Urban pulled out of the ceremonial gig because of a back injury..."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/05/29/lady-gaga-will-spice-up-the-indianapolis-500/

Andrew Warhola
1 minute ago, OliG said:

She is like, fully living right now 

Let's wait till the race is over :/

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

KarmaPolice

OMG she IN the car while there's the race? I thought it was a test run

LORD SAVIOUR HELP HER, BRING HER HOME

Archived