💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Could B9 possibly be BLACKOUT 2.0?

HelloBarbara

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Idk, but I'm just glad we'll have at least a lead single within the next month.

Home girl just wrapped up her last leg of the POM show until June and now its B9 time!

PopThatArt

It's not that great of an album at all, but what can be expected from Britney and popstars like her. What I want from Gaga is pretty close to what I'd want to hear for a change from Britney too. A less processed album, more ballads, more focus on vocals. Britney could really surprise a lot of people if she'd stop with the same old electronic sound. She should do an entire album of songs like Everytime, Someday I Will Understand, etc. A pulled back, stripped sound. Nevermind trying to be that 18 year old popstar she tries to recapture with every album. A huge shift in direction would be the only way Britney would get back on my radar, why try to repeat past pop hits? She should change things up. Just like I want a rock album and some power ballads from Gaga, I want Britney to stop with same old pop and dance beats. A COMPLETE "REBRANDING". 

Go see A Star is Born

Brian Ryan

No. I want something like she's never done before... there should only be one Blackout.

fede ARTPOP
1 hour ago, Alien Tulip said:

Blackout is so overrated by Britney and Gaga fans :madge: 

In The Zone is the true masterpiece 

In_the_Zone.png

Also I wouldn't want a Blackout 2.0 because even though its a good album, it was a reflection of her chaotic year that was 2007. 

:tea:

her voice in ITZ sounds SO mature and sexy, I cant belive she do songs like PrettyGirls now, Britney Jean was a deception, now B9 is a WIN or LOOSE for me

đŸ–€ C H R O M A T I C A đŸ–€

PopThatArt
55 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

The absolute dust Circus is getting paid... :saladga:

I've never listened to blackout. It was a dark time for Britney and I wanna keep her in my mind as this other worldly unbreakable figure. 

Oops, Circus, In The Zone are britneys trinity 

Circus? That rapist filth? It's another terrible album. The only song worth a damn on that album is Out From Under, and of course, the Lady Gaga written Quicksand on the European edition. Everything else is just rapist produced filth. 

Go see A Star is Born

Born To Slay
4 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

Circus? That rapist filth? It's another terrible album. The only song worth a damn on that album is Out From Under, and of course, the Lady Gaga written Quicksand on the European edition. Everything else is just rapist produced filth. 

It was a good album

PMKKARDASHiAN
10 hours ago, PopThatArt said:

No. No no no. I will not listen to your lies and vicious rumors. 

Good thing music is subjective 

PERFECTIONIST

I basically want an album full of

Womanizer

gimme more

oops I did it again

toxic

slave for you

everytime

work bitch

my hobbies include lying about PI leaking and getting everyone shook on GGD

Pharamon