Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Could B9 possibly be BLACKOUT 2.0?

HelloBarbara

Featured Posts

HelloBarbara

Could B9 (Britney's ninth album if you're living under a rock) possibly be Blackout 2.0? I would love this, as Blackout is my favourite Britney album, from the production, to the lyrics and photoshoot, to the overall vibe. I made a little artwork and tracklist based on this idea (I know this is the second one today, and I know a lot of people hate fake tracklists/artwork but I was bored and was happy with the result, so I wanted to share it):

Cg2KreHWMAE9Mp-.jpg:large

Track list
1.    'Make Me (Ooh)'
2.    'Pretty Girls' [Solo re-recorded version]
3.    'Just Love Me'
4.    'More'
5.    'Under the Sun'
6.    'Get Ready'
7.    'Hold Me Tight'
8.    'Bitch'
9.    'Strength By Strength'
10.    'Keep Going'
11.    'Body On Me'
12.    'Forever'
13.    'Blackout'

Deluxe Edtion
14.    'Bittersweet'
15.    'Sweetest Dreams'
16.    'Cold Heart'
17.    'Piece of Me 2.0' 

Hiiieee

Alien Tulip

Blackout is so overrated by Britney and Gaga fans :madge: 

In The Zone is the true masterpiece 

In_the_Zone.png

Also I wouldn't want a Blackout 2.0 because even though its a good album, it was a reflection of her chaotic year that was 2007. 

HelloBarbara
1 minute ago, Alien Tulip said:

In_the_Zone.png

Also I wouldn't want a Blackout 2.0 because even though its a good album. The album was a reflection of her chaotic year that was 2007. 

Her top three albums are deffo Blackout, In the Zone and Femme Fatale <3

Hiiieee

Alien Tulip
Just now, Tom Morton said:

Her top three albums are deffo Blackout, In the Zone and Femme Fatale <3

I love all her albums minus Myah Jean but my Britney Trinity is In The Zone, Blackout and Oops I Did It Again. Hopefully B9 thrills me to the point it kicks one of those three out and enrolls itself part of the trinity. 

HelloBarbara
1 minute ago, Alien Tulip said:

I love all her albums minus Myah Jean but my Britney Trinity is In The Zone, Blackout and Oops I Did It Again. Hopefully B9 thrills me to the point it kicks one of those three out and enrolls itself part of the trinity. 

Although Britney Jean was a mixed bag all together, it did have some great songs, such as Alien, Work Bitch, Perfume and Don't Cry. Let's not talk about Chillin' With You.

Hiiieee

RAMROD

I hope not, Blackout is terrible lel

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Alien Tulip
1 minute ago, Tom Morton said:

Although Britney Jean was a mixed bag all together, it did have some great songs, such as Alien, Work Bitch, Perfume and Don't Cry. Let's not talk about Chillin' With You.

Yeah I'm not gonna lie it's not that bad as people made it seem to be. Work Bitch, Alien and Perfume are amazing but I gotta keep it real. My favorites are Brightest Morning Star and Now That I Found You :giveup: They are kinda cheesy but the songs take me back to whenever I visit my family in Canada. When I went to Canada in Christmas 2013 those two songs were on repeat during my stay over there. 

HelloBarbara
5 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

Yeah I'm not gonna lie it's not that bad as people made it seem to be. Work Bitch, Alien and Perfume are amazing but I gotta keep it real. My favorites are Brightest Morning Star and Now That I Found You :giveup: They are kinda cheesy but the songs take me back to whenever I visit my family in Canada. When I went to Canada in Christmas 2013 those two songs were on repeat during my stay over there. 

I kinda love Passenger and Body Ache <3

Hiiieee

Alien Tulip
8 minutes ago, Tom Morton said:

I kinda love Passenger and Body Ache <3

I love the acoustic version of Passenger with Sia :giveup: 

Thomas P
34 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

In_the_Zone.png

Also I wouldn't want a Blackout 2.0 because even though its a good album, it was a reflection of her chaotic year that was 2007. 

Thank god someone understands the truth!

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Mister Gaga
40 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

In_the_Zone.png

glad someone saw the light 

tumblr_o2goquNn2N1v150pso4_400.gif

KURUSHITOVSKA
40 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

Til It's Gone!!!!! Why everyone forgets that one!!!

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

PMKKARDASHiAN

The absolute dust Circus is getting paid... :saladga:

I've never listened to blackout. It was a dark time for Britney and I wanna keep her in my mind as this other worldly unbreakable figure. 

Oops, Circus, In The Zone are britneys trinity 

Archived