other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife
4 minutes ago, fashion monster said:

It's been a month. But we were grieving :ph34r:

Really?? I didn't even know they were that active

I just remember "Turn Up the Music" and "Chocolate something or other" back in like 2015

Ah! I got into Chuu's solo fan sign! Yay!

I went with a different fan sign person and they let me pick which page she'll sign on (the other person didn't and just picked one at random!).

As for her question I just asked her what her favourite LOOΠΔ song was so far (excluding "Heart Attack").

So... Inb4 "Girl's Talk" :green: 

PopReaper

eoridago nolliji marayo
sujubeoseo maldo motago
eoridago nolliji marayo
seucheo ganeun yaegippuningeol

tumblr_inline_mz8ay4zyoP1qexfme.gif

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife

patto hikatte saita hanabi o miteita
kitto mada owaranai natsu ga 
aimai na kokoro o tokashite tsunaida 
kono yoru ga tsudzuite hoshikatta 

4276564f40191c360132f8eb12e6df07f2e8dbc3

PoshLife

I would like for each of you to spend five minutes today looking for a download link for GLIM SPANKY's "Orokamonotachi"

Thank you.

(I guess it'll be easier to find once the EP comes out on Jan 30, but the full song is on iTunes so I feel like there should be a link somewhere... If it was on iTunes US I'd just buy it)

fashion monster
39 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

I would like for each of you to spend five minutes today looking for a download link for GLIM SPANKY's "Orokamonotachi"

Thank you.

(I guess it'll be easier to find once the EP comes out on Jan 30, but the full song is on iTunes so I feel like there should be a link somewhere... If it was on iTunes US I'd just buy it)

Is this it? I don't know if it's the right one but at least I tried. https://music.yandex.ru/album/4947344

You probably would need Hola to be able to listen to it and FBDown Video Downloader (or smth similar) to download it.

Spoiler

That's how I got it:gum:

Or I can temporarily upload it to YT as Unlisted and then you download it from there.

PoshLife
1 minute ago, fashion monster said:

Is this it? I don't know if it's the right one but at least I tried. https://music.yandex.ru/album/4947344

You probably would need Hola to be able to listen to it and FBDown Video Downloader (or smth similar) to download it.

Hide contents

That's how I got it:gum:

Or I can temporarily upload it to YT as Unlisted and then you download it from there.

Yeahhh it says I can't listen to it cuz I'm not in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and Kazakhstan.

If you wanted to put it on YT briefly, I'd be quite grateful :lolga: 

fashion monster
1 minute ago, PoshLife said:

Yaaaaass it worked, thank you!!!

Tell me when you downloaded it so that I can delete it. Don't wanna get into some **** with Japan :trollga:

PoshLife
Just now, fashion monster said:

Tell me when you downloaded it so that I can delete it. Don't wanna get into some **** with Japan :trollga:

lol yeah you can delete it now, before the whole of the Japanese legal system comes and finds you :stalkga:

PoshLife

In case any of you are interested in hearing it, they have a short version MV on youtube now :lolga:

the video is bad but I expected it to be :smh: