💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

LG5 Cover Art

Ariel Espevold

Featured Posts

GloZell Green

I actually really like it, I'd love a concept where her face would be behind and she wold just stare fiercely with this art in the front (sort of transparent), if you can picture it.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Ariel Espevold
1 minute ago, GloZell Green said:

I actually really like it, I'd love a concept where her face would be behind and she wold just stare fiercely with this art in the front (sort of transparent), if you can picture it.

I love that idea!

PaperIz

I love the art :sara: i think "lady gaga" would look better in the center, but that's just a personal taste lol. It's very beautiful though! You did a great job

Ariel Espevold
1 minute ago, MANiKIWI said:

It's good, but you should take a photo of the screen with a blackberry for textures 

I see what you did there :lolga:

Ariel Espevold
Just now, PaperIz said:

I love the art :sara: i think "lady gaga" would look better in the center, but that's just a personal taste lol. It's very beautiful though! You did a great job

Thank you! The idea of having it in one of the lower corners was that it's supposed to be kind of a painting signed by her ;)

PaperIz
26 minutes ago, Ariel Espevold said:

Thank you! The idea of having it in one of the lower corners was that it's supposed to be kind of a painting signed by her ;)

That's actually really cool and inspired. I like it :)

andy232000

i like it, its abstract. if this were real it would send us all into meltdown mode tho....but what doesnt send us into meltdown mode nowadays?

Archived