music news

ANTI: #27 - Billboard 200 / Work: #9 Hot 100

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin
2 hours ago, Creyk said:

It's timing is just....peculiar :derpga:

But anyway it's fine

That why three artists dropped new singles this week. You think Rihanna's team was the only team aware of the Billboard change. Zayn, Rihanna, and Drake are taking advantage of it.Ā 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kabexuela
3 hours ago, Plantzombie said:

Im nearly crying of laughter

Freaking

Copies

Ā 

Was I close enough...

Inb4 it falls out of 200 altogether next weekĀ :emma:

Ā 

Nah jk I love it and that's what matters (at least until lg5 dropsĀ :stalkga:)

it wasn't laaaahv

Pierre

I'm confused, 460 copies or 460.000 copies. :saladga:Ā 

āIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanāž.

Paper Gangsta
1 hour ago, just4fun said:

What did billboard lower to accommodate raising digital sales more? Also they didn't make that change to just benefit Rihanna. Everyone is benefiting from that change. Why is it suddenly a bad thing that sales count more that other things? Everyone (including you) has been saying that sales is the most important thing to determine a single's success. I personally think its stupid because in a couple years sales won't even matter and radio will keep losing ground too. Both those itemsĀ will slowly be replaced with streaming.Ā 

they lowered the streaming cause it got bigger. thats exactly the reason. with sales decay they will weigh in more. cause if 10k becomes new 100k they gotta adjust formula so these 10k worth the same ammount as these 100k did before. idk if i explained well

Gaga Monster

You do realize it is going number 1 next week and it was literally only available for a few hours so that's why sales were low this week:crossed:

GGD Presidential Elections

It's still incredible how successful Rihanna still is! Hope she gets her number one, cause it'll probably be her last, at least for a while.

She has been the most consistent pop girl in the recent times. Maybe only Mariah's success can rival Ri's. The other girls, none of them stood in the top for 10 years. At least that i can think of (in similar circumstances).

Riot Poof

lol. The Rihaters are TRYING it. Y'all know why ANTI performed the way it did due to the circumstances. Just wait for next week and also remember that Rihanna still got her coins.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

llbcherry

Regardless of sales,Ā downloads, charts, the GP... "Work" ft. Drake was one of the most unpleasant, repetitive, unenunciated songs to date... in my humble opinion.

I doĀ hope other singles/the album are way better. I'm not a Rihanna hater at all.Ā 

Kermit the frog

460 albums sold? :lmao: that's more than 10 times worse than Nelly Furtado.Ā 

ARTPOPdidntflop
1 minute ago, PrinceGaga said:

I thought it was platinum :green:Ā 

from streams ??

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Archived