💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

LG5: Explicit Beauty (Fanmade Cover)

Dark Anatomy

Featured Posts

Dark Anatomy

Alot of people loved my "Art of Darkness" cover, but really disliked the title. So, I have revamped the concept a little bit and changed it too "Explicit Beauty". Enjoy! By the way, if someone tries to steal my work again, report it. Lol. 

3499gee.jpg

@VenusBlackStar

5 minutes ago, VampireHeart said:

Gaga looks weird with boob job. :air: 

It's Daphne Guinness' body though, isn't it? :flop: The OP only added Gaga's head.

Dark Anatomy
2 minutes ago, Blake said:

It's Daphne Guinness' body though, isn't it? :flop: The OP only added Gaga's head.

Yup. And it's also the brick wall from one of the spread photos. :toofunny:

VenusBlackStar
16 hours ago, Strigoi said:

3520sns.jpg

Alot of people loved my "Art of Darkness" cover, but really disliked the title. So, I have revamped the concept a little bit and changed it too "Explicit Beauty". Enjoy! By the way, if someone tries to steal my work again, report it. Lol. 

3499gee.jpg

@VenusBlackStar

UGH AMAZING :flutter:

Dark Anatomy
10 minutes ago, VenusBlackStar said:

UGH AMAZING :flutter:

Thank you for inspiring me to make it fit with Explicit Beauty. I think it's much better. :flutter:

55 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

@Oblivion

I don't know if this is exactly what you wanted, but it's formatted to be a wallpaper. 

3520sns.jpg

Thank You, it's spectacular, I really love it! It would make really great album cover in my opinion! :)

VenusBlackStar
28 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

Thank you for inspiring me to make it fit with Explicit Beauty. I think it's much better. :flutter:

You are very welcome! :sara:

Dark Anatomy
26 minutes ago, Oblivion said:

Thank You, it's spectacular, I really love it! It would make really great album cover in my opinion! :)

I'm actually working on a concept thread with a back cover and tracklist! If you have any song title ideas please share!

2 hours ago, Strigoi said:

I'm actually working on a concept thread with a back cover and tracklist! If you have any song title ideas please share!

I my opinion Explicit Beauty would make a great title if it wasn't used in cover. :P 

If album would be that dark, maybe "Dark Feelings" could be a song title as well?

Archived