Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

"Monster", "Boys, boys, boys"... can be in the setlist of a new world tour?

BULATIO

Featured Posts

BULATIO

I miss the old songs that were once performed. If approaching the era of disco , it would be wiser to add Monster, Boys Boys Boys or maybe Money Honey... :/:tongue::tongue:

lady-gaga-gif-32.gif

The Child

No I don't think so unless she makes a kind of greatest hits show with fan favorite songs it won't happen.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

HEARTHUNTER

I'm not sure. For Monster it depends on the fact she makes a dark album. Very unlikely to see Boys Boys Boys anymore. Gaga became too mature for this kind of track, that'd be awkward lmao

HEARTHUNTER
1 minute ago, Edu said:

"Money Honey" is so underrated, I love that bridge so ****ing much.

This song is so ****ing amazing :giveup:

PartySick
12 minutes ago, Edu said:

I think she also said that it was her least favorite song from The Fame and she hated it sweat.png

I'd be here for Monster tbh. There's always a spot for it, even if it's worked in like at the Roseland shows

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

1 minute ago, PartySick said:

I think she also said that it was her least favorite song from The Fame and she hated it sweat.png

I'd be here for Monster tbh. There's always a spot for it, even if it's worked in like at the Roseland shows

d She changes her mind a lot... I know it.

"Monster" is also amazing, along "So Happy I Could Die" and the rest of "The Fame Monster"... that **** is a masterpiece.

🌹 free britney 🌹

PartySick
2 minutes ago, Edu said:

d She changes her mind a lot... I know it.

"Monster" is also amazing, along "So Happy I Could Die" and the rest of "The Fame Monster"... that **** is a masterpiece.

I had this idea a few days ago that SHICD would've been perfect for the artRAVE.

Think, after PARTYNAUSEOUS ended, instead of just coming out and starting Paparazzi, there's this weird aquatic scene and it's all whimsical and mysterious and SHICD starts playing as Gaga is slowly revealed behind a curtain of mist and fog.

Then for the last chorus, the octopus outfit becomes a throwback to the Monster Ball's Fame Monster and living dress with living/moving tentacles!

After SHICD, some watery music plays as the tentacles flow around and they stop in front of Gaga's mouth and above her eyes and Paparazzi starts and the show continues as normal flutter.gif

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

If LG5 is going to be a dark album I'd love it if she preformed a mashup of DITD, Monster, SHICD and Telephone along with the full versions of BR and Alejandro on the LG5 ball

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

paganpoetry
1 hour ago, Edu said:

k-k-k-k-kisses :hor:

BJORK MELANIE HALSEY BEYONCE NICKI GAGA KERLI IIRIS IMOGEN TROYE SHINEE EXO F(X)

Archived