IllusionLover 7,903 Posted August 23 Share Posted August 23 The Hotel is now a historic landmark in the AHS World. Also I was watching recently and can we talk about how The Countess' looks are so MAYHEM coded?? 13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes 1 2 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,813 Posted August 23 Share Posted August 23 Not a day goes by I don't remember her I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 1 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Purrrrrr 18,566 Posted August 23 Share Posted August 23 damn i thought she was older than that Meow Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Purrrrrr 18,566 Posted August 23 Share Posted August 23 (edited) wait i just realised this is not the same thing as the Cecil Hotel edit: nvm Edited August 23 by Purrrrrr Meow Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
G U C C I 5,633 Posted August 23 Share Posted August 23 I can’t believe we are getting a fans favorite season of AHS and Liz Taylor & The countess are not going to be apart of it. I keep telling myself they are lying to the public like Jessica Lange did and are secretly in a few episodes 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sepsami 21,180 Posted August 23 Share Posted August 23 2 hours ago, G U C C I said: I can’t believe we are getting a fans favorite season of AHS and Liz Taylor & The countess are not going to be apart of it. I keep telling myself they are lying to the public like Jessica Lange did and are secretly in a few episodes Best we can get is a little cameo Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Red 99,632 Posted August 23 Share Posted August 23 It would be cool if they released a teaser about the Cortez in AHS13 today to celebrate but they probably just put a random date in there and don't even remember it lol If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating. 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.