Jump to content
throwback

Ava Max's 'Don’t Click Play' turns 1


TaylorSwift
 Share

Featured Posts

TaylorSwift

HQX7LVbXYAAr8uE?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by TaylorSwift
Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

CautiousLurker

NUH HUH, WHAT DO YOU MEAN it's already been a year :fatcat:

It feels like yall were dragging her to hell and back like 3 weeks ago :traumatica:

It's a joke! When you give me that look, it's a joke!
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

DESTROY UR DISEASE

I guess people have finally listened to her... :billie:

I can smell your sickness I can...
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Idefix1999

This album isn't as bad as many claim it is. It's maybe not at the same level as D&D, but it still has some catchy songs.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Purrrrrr

A YEAR? I STILL HAVEN'T EVEN GOT ROUND TO LISTENING TO IT YET LMAO

Meow
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ceres

And we still never clicked play :ohwell:

✧ ✧ ✧
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

IllusionLover

Don't click play, Lovin Myself, wet hot American. World's smallest violin, lost your faith are all bops 

Dance Moms Dancing GIF by Respective

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD

Happy 1 Year Anniversary with nobody click play :ororomunroe:

IMG-6203.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

Babylon Dynasty

I love Lost Your Faith :kara:

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Red

And to celebrate I'll respect her wish and not hit play

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hydrangea

And I still haven’t to this day 

Looking down at my $t loser misery
Link to post
Share on other sites

timdrake

I listen to World's Smallest Violin like, every day, but not so much anything else on that album. tbh I listen to her leaks more than the other songs 💀

Edited by timdrake
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

NUTELLA
6 minutes ago, timdrake said:

I listen to World's Smallest Violin like, every day, but not so much anything else on that album. tbh I listen to her leaks more than the other songs 💀

She’s a one-trick pony with diminishing returns… but that chorus is so ****ing catchy 🎻 

  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...