antonique 265 Posted August 23 Share Posted August 23 Corey Baker, the choreographer behind Lady Gaga's "The Dead Dance" is asking fans on Instagram comments about who he needs to contact to bring the dance into the game. He previously also liked several comments asking for the emote. https://x.com/emojoshy1/status/2081082041555173865?s=46 It also comes after the news that Fortnite decided to scrap Abracadabra emote last summer. https://x.com/hypex/status/2066202531466826040?s=46 I know that there’s a lot of little monsters who are playing Fortnite casually, but a small group of us been pushing for more Gaga items in the game for a long time now, and we really need our big and powerful community for this to actually happen 🤍✨ be kind to one another! 2 1 5 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TEETHTEETH 1,847 Posted August 23 Share Posted August 23 The dance that won’t die 4 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,392 Posted August 23 Share Posted August 23 need all of her iconic choreos, need them to step it UP especially now that they're fine with sexy skins they need to give her the skins she deserves without ugly black leggings on 2 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bradley 60,509 Posted August 23 Share Posted August 23 I kinda assumed it was Parris Goebel 1 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
retrosexual123 1,141 Posted August 23 Share Posted August 23 18 minutes ago, Bradley said: I kinda assumed it was Parris Goebel kidna explains why it wasnt great… 5 3 2 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MonsterPawPR 4,321 Posted August 23 Share Posted August 23 I hope Fortnite will notice and make it come true. With Fortnitemares around the corner it would be the perfect time for TDD and some other Mayhem cosmetics. Some artists have so many emotes and skin variants in the game. Gaga deserves to have more too! 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Red 99,631 Posted August 23 Share Posted August 23 YAS THE DEAD DANCE BECOME THE SMASH GLOBAL HIT YOU WERE BORN TO BE If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating. 1 1 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
babygrubie 3 Posted August 23 Share Posted August 23 This would be PERFECT for Fortnitemares! Last year, Wednesday was added, so I could see them doing a part 2 with additional characters and a new emote! We desperately need more Gaga content including new skins with more customization 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Purrrrrr 18,541 Posted August 23 Share Posted August 23 lord, i legit thought this was saying the dead dance choreographer died or something Meow Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NeanderthalDavid 858 Posted August 23 Share Posted August 23 Why? If Anne Hathawill, Anne Hathaway. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,336 Posted August 23 Share Posted August 23 I’m sorry but I hope she never works w him again. Laurianne and Parris are best Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
jacs vs looser 5,181 Posted August 23 Share Posted August 23 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,244 Posted August 23 Share Posted August 23 11 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said: Like chest compressions on a skeleton 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,274 Posted August 23 Share Posted August 23 I hate this song so much I hope I NEVER HEAR IT AGAIN www.instagram.com/theduella666 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,274 Posted August 23 Share Posted August 23 I was so excited for it too Then it just is kill for love but ... bad www.instagram.com/theduella666 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.