'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Government Hooker (American Horror Story Version)

MrMong94

Featured Posts

I'm not sure where videos should be posted and I'm new here, but this is a Government Hooker video I created with AHS scenes.

Hope you like it! :)

chromaticka

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

DontDoubtDavid

Love it! This would be so cool with more clips from future episodes! Hope you can add to it. :D

Love it! This would be so cool with more clips from future episodes! Hope you can add to it. :D

I hope future episodes have scenes that I can turn into videos for other songs, even :P

I was kinda bummed because I only remembered the 'Above and Below' promo AFTER I uploaded it :(

The editing was great at the beginning. The idea is great, but over all it does need some refinement in the editing, just small things like the speed of the footage. Fantastic job using just footage from the first episode though - once the season is over you should revisit it with additional footage! Two thumbs up from me!

The editing was great at the beginning. The idea is great, but over all it does need some refinement in the editing, just small things like the speed of the footage. Fantastic job using just footage from the first episode though - once the season is over you should revisit it with additional footage! Two thumbs up from me!

Thanks! I'm gonna watch out for that and I'm pretty sure I'll try to make another version once the season is over! :D

Archived