šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

AHS possible hint at new cast member/ easter egg

Chris Evans

Featured Posts

Chris Evans

There were 3 neon signs in the first episode,Ā one in Gaga's room then these two:Ā "I Love You to Death" and "Pain Don't Hurt"

First one is a 1990 film, second one is a quote from a 1989 film "Road House" said by Patrick Swayze.

If you Google the first film,Ā William Hurt (I've seen him recently in theĀ Captain America movies)Ā comes up as one of the main cast members which doesn't seem like much except he's also been in the main cast of the film "The Countess".

Which leaves me to believe that he may be apart of this cast later on in the series or this is just a coincidence but I do believe they're clues to future AHS episodes or just symbolic of this season's plot since Murphy went overboard with the Top Hat references last season to hint at Gaga.

5OGOaY6.jpg

OT: this reference if you haven't seen it: Both times the alarm in Room 64 rings is 2:25 and the date Hotel was announced

9yA8GGA.jpgXpObU20.png

Ā 

Ā 

Chris Evans

Good find with the alarm clock but all those open tabs sis. :saladga:

lmao that's usually how I workĀ :toofunny:

Chris Evans

Stop glorifying those tabssssss!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess I have an issue with closing themĀ :air:

since Murphy went overboard with the Top Hat references last season to hint at Gaga.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

And how is the top hat thing explained with gaga/this season???

RAMROD

I am not sure, I don't think this is possible.

Because William Hurt is busy filming for Beowulf TV series scheduled for 2016 release.

Aside of that, he was also just finishing filming for his role on Captain America: Civil War movie as Red Hulk.

So I don't know if he ever got time to film for AHS.

:shrug:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Archived