💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ARTPOP wasn't revolutionary or risky

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Tnis doesnt mean anything and tits not intellectual at all 

to quote the queen herself "and thats your opinion isnt it? im not going to waste my time trying to change it."

"I thought i was destroyed inside im just ready to fight" ARTPOP

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bleachella

But honestly, what "wow" factor are y'all talking about? Born This Way to me was like the stepsibling I have to come love eventually because I had to spend so much time with them while ARTPOP swept me off my feet right at the first listen.

To each their own I guess 

tumblr_mab9pcjT5W1qhgj0co2_500.gif

I guess it's kind of the opposite for me :shrug: Actually no, because I loved ARTPOP more than I loved BTW when I first heard them, but ended up reversing roles :rip: 

Not again.

j356Y1s.gif

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

Umm no... I'm sure we all understand ARTPOP and the emotional factor behind it. 

You sound like a troll tbh. "She marty herself as if she were jesus for us" LORD :rip: 

Ofcourse we do but if its your opinion dont try and shut down mine i have one just like u and its different, im not saying your wrong im not saying im right im only sharing mine alright :koons:

"I thought i was destroyed inside im just ready to fight" ARTPOP

Totally agree with you. I hope LG5 has a lot to offer. I feel like I haven't had a real gaga album since 2011 and I'm 4 years parched. 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

JusKeepBreathin

Wait another ARTPOP thread. We have those every Tuesday. It's not Tuesday yet. :emma:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Kulture Kiari

I think it was risky for Gaga because it was something she hadnt really done. Pretty much the whole album consists of EDM rythims, something her previous albums lacked. Sure, it might had contained some in other albums, but not as much as ARTPOP. 

And as a fan, it was risky because of some of the themes it included such as rape.

So in a way, I understand what Gagz was saying that this was her most riskiest album yet. But for me, it was her riskiest, but her most weakest album to date. 

TFM > TF > BTW > C2C > AP 

Ferrer Zorola

I've read this thread too many times now 
and btw if it wasn't so special so wow so revolutionary or so risky why are GGD users still discussing? that's something

LIFE IS GOOD

FrankGutz

tumblr_inline_njc68dgoS51shrb8p.gif

rs_500x244-141002154206-download.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Morphine Prince

I've read this thread too many times now 
and btw if it wasn't so special so wow so revolutionary or so risky why are GGD users still discussing? that's something

Well, this is GAGA daily... kinda hard to not discuss 25% of her career... 

You did not just say that Born This Way and The Fame Monster have fillers

Goodbye. 

tumblr_m704g4IDTT1qmuoyho1_500.gif

Well TFM didn't but BTW definitely did, 13/17 of the songs were fillers 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived