💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do You Think Honeymoon Will Top Ultraviolence?

EdgeofTeeth

Featured Posts

I'm not dragging its chat position, I'm just making a joke about Billboard's first week of HBTB sales getting it mistaken :lmao: 250k :lmao:

Mess

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

You're arguing just for the sake of arguing now. I can guarantee most people have enough common sense to know that I answered the question. I'm not explaining it anymore to you :bye:

Well, first you had to edit your post because it didn't answer the question and you added a sentence that still doesn't make it answer the question.

Based on Honeymoon/HBTB, do you think the album will top UV? "That wouldn't be very hard" is not an answer to that question because it's about UV and not about the songs or the future album. And I'm not arguing for the sake of arguing, you came at me for "not giving you the time to edit your post" acting like I did something wrong & I'm not gonna take that when you're not even getting it :usrs:

So lemme ask you directly 'cause I actually am curious: how do you like the two songs we heard so far?

Well, first you had to edit your post because it didn't answer the question and you added a sentence that still doesn't make it answer the question.

Based on Honeymoon/HBTB, do you think the album will top UV? "That wouldn't be very hard" is not an answer to that question because it's about UV and not about the songs or the future album. And I'm not arguing for the sake of arguing, you came at me for "not giving you the time to edit your post" acting like I did something wrong & I'm not gonna take that when you're not even getting it :usrs:

So lemme ask you directly 'cause I actually am curious: how do you like the two songs we heard so far?

You are being ridiculous. This argument is stupid and you're being stubborn and don't want to admit I'm right. Take this to personal chat and don't flood this thread with this pointless chat anymore if you really want to talk about it.

Didymus

You are being ridiculous. This argument is stupid and you're being stubborn and don't want to admit I'm right. Take this to personal chat and don't flood this thread with this pointless chat anymore if you really want to talk about it.

I'm not, omg I just wanna know your answer to the ****ing question in the thread title :awkney: I even asked you directly here in an attempt to move the conversation forward.

Sucks for you if you're too proud to not cooperate.

MANiDONTCURE

I think it's going to do worse commercially since it feels rushed. I think it might be better than UV

Gohan

Mess

Don't even get me wrong there, I love Lana, t.A.T.u, Marina, Allie X, Ellie Goulding, etc. A lot of them don't know what a hit is, so :emma:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

GreekGod

say what you want, but Ultraviolence is her best work so far in terms of quality and expressions, in terms of Music.

Honeymoon can top UV commercially, but from the 2 songs that we heard, I don't really think it'll even come close to Ultraviolence level.

Archived