Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you worried of negative criticism on Gaga's acting skill?

Bradley

Are you worried of negative criticism on Gaga's acting performance?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Are you worried of negative criticism on Gaga's acting performance?

• No, she will slay for sure.
    • Yes, I've been hiding this anxiety for months

Featured Posts

Bad Bromance

Gaga gives 200% of herself to anything she does so I'm not really worried, tbh.  I think the new season is going to be awesome!   :legend:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nicole

To a lot of people she is just another pop star that is dipping her toe in the acting world. If her acting was bad then I would have nothing against negative reviews because they would be correct. If her acting is exceptional, or even better than that, I would most expect that reviewers give her credit for what she's provided. Unfortunately, I'm not holding my breath on the best reviews regardless of her performance because so many people these days are so close minded when it comes to celebrities expanding their pool.

I'm not "worried" - i'm just being reasonable. And to be honest, it all comes down to Ryan Murphy and the writers at the end of the day. If they don't take her seriously as an actress, that is, view her as a singer taking an acting role, then viewers and critics won't take her seriously either. 

use 

giskardsb

I think she'll do well because she always works hard and will be surrounded by good actors.

and remember that whatever happens with Gaga does not reflect on any of us personally, so just ignore idiots that will think they can belittle you by dragging Gaga.  

Bradley

lies detected

Okay, I admit it. :fat: But they surely can be big if Gaga squeezes them a little bit through her outfit.

Bradley

Gaga's at risk of being a scapegoat or even ****ing things up herself.

I'm worried, but that worry is like... minimal. AHS is just another side project to me.

I thought it was unimportant to Gaga too but then I just realized how much coverage of audience AHS has. This is not a side project.

Bradley

As usual the poll has only 2 extremes on the spectrum to choose from :rip:

im somewhere in between tbh. Not super worried about it but its come to my mind a few times

Sorry but it's GGD, i had to conform :hunty:

Yves

Yes. This is her first major attempt to act for more than 15 seconds. I hope she does good. :giveup: 

Bradley

Yes. This is her first major attempt to act for more than 15 seconds. I hope she does good. :giveup: 

:saladga: 

Yves

:saladga: 

Babe, what's wrong? This ain't Sin City where she was a waitress or Machete Kills where she kills someone, unsuccessfully. The music videos don't count so :saladga: to you, too.

Bradley

Babe, what's wrong? This ain't Sin City where she was a waitress or Machete Kills where she kills someone, unsuccessfully. The music videos don't count so :saladga: to you, too.

She had at least 2 minutes in Machete Kills :hunty:

Woolfsmck

Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, George clooney, Clark Gable, to name a few who were extras with bit parts at e beginning of their acting careers.   Gaga has gotten some of the prerequisite experience needed to get a reoccurring part.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Swan Heart

:emma: AHS was bad? I never watched it so I don't know.

It is not really.. The 1st and the 3th were pretty amazing and the 2nd one was a pure masterpiece. The last season was a little bit messy but it was not half a bad as people make it to be..

I have big hopes for Hotel tho.. :yes: And Gaga is going to be great. 

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Yanko

Gaga has responsibility to do the best she can do

looks like you agree with me

Whispering

looks like you agree with me

Nope. We don't. 

Gaga's responsibility lies in her challenging herself to be the best she can be at this beginning stage of acting...and to learn and grow in this new environment for her. The fate of the show or of the season is not her responsibility land it does not land on her shoulders. That responsibility lands with the writers, producers, director, and a multitude of experienced actors, some who have been at their craft for decades. 

Archived