💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

Bellatrix

:wao:47 days :giveup: (you just got me so hyped idk why)

Slé me :legend:

It's not much time left :wao:

I'm not sure I'm ready for it yet :giveup:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YES! According to setlist.fm

yes!!!! I'm going to see her on Thursday so it should still be on there! What are the chances she adds either Like a Prayer or Joan of Arc?

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

PopBitch

In the spirit of all things Madonna, while I'm living and breathing this tour, waiting to see it, a nod back to MDNA Tour when she flawlessly mashed up two of my favorite dance songs of Madonna's, Celebration and Give It 2 Me.  God, what a closing performance.  The high energy dancing by Madonna, the choreography with the dancers, the set design,everything, I bow down.

Psychedelic

So somebody created a thread to criticize the show behind the 'my opinion' excuse??? :saladga:

I saw somebody else give their opinion on the tour later on thread without having it to call "Lazy Heart Tour", now that's something I call an opinion, even if it isn't favorable!

To the original poster of the merged thread... TRY AGAIN! Real professional critics LOVE IT!!! We know what you were coming for!!! :later: 

Madonna's tour breaking records in Hong Kong 
Hong Kong citibank presale started today and all the tickets were gone within minutes. Rumor has it that there're not many tickets left for the public sale. 

Taiwan citibank presale has crashed their ticketing system with a record-breaking 81,000 people fighting for tickets. 

She broke Big Bang’s record. 

Madonna got praise for her Rebel Heart Tour, getting five star reviews from reputable critics such as Rolling Stone, The guardian, and the Swedish & Canadian press, naming her the one performer who after many years is still on a league of her own and praising her vocals & musicality. 

global queen of pop

http://www.appledaily.com.tw/realtimenews/article/new/20150921/696192/

really important, how do you get to be on stage with madge? how does she pick?

Guy goes around and picks people, usually who are on the floor near the Heart stage although he's been known to float around the higher seats too.

You just get picked either before the show or a few songs before Unapologetic Bitch, quickly get briefed on what to do and head up.

iloveit123

She cut 'Who's That Girl' in Philadelphia... I'd rather she cut 'Ghosttown' TBH... I know a lot of people were pining for it before she finally introduced it, but she isn't doing the greatest job of singing it on key sadly. And WTG is much better received.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived