💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Do you guys think that Gaga feat. Britney can still happen?

ALIENN

Featured Posts

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child

I hope not! Britney is a legend, that's undeniable but she's lipsyncing all the time and I can't see Gaga working with someone who can't sing live. 

​Lipsynching all the time doesn't mean you can't sing live though :awkney:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

​Lipsynching all the time doesn't mean you can't sing live though :awkney:

​ok, you're right but does she can sing?? I don't think so :lolly: 

Sugarfall

​Not these days but she could hold a note :giveup: 

The Child

​of course she can sing in the 90's labels were looking for true & real singers, she had a record deal by singing a Whitney Houston's song at the audition so of course she can sing, they just decided that she would sell more by singing nasally and along the years it damage your voice and plus she smokes.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

MonsterOfSpain

​of course she can sing in the 90's labels were looking for true & real singers, she had a record deal by singing a Whitney Houston's song at the audition so of course she can sing, they just decided that she would sell more by singing nasally and along the years it damage your voice and plus she smokes.

​Gaga smokes a lot too and her voice keeps getting better. Britney could really sing if she trained a bit

​Not these days but she could hold a note :giveup: 

​wow, thanks for this link. That's actually the first time that I hear her singing live :giveup:

And she sounds better than I've expected. 

Btw, I loved this song so much when I was younger. 

The Child

​Gaga smokes a lot too and her voice keeps getting better. Britney could really sing if she trained a bit

​Yeah but the weirdest thing is that since early 2013 till now we saw a woman (who is known for being a famous vocal coach) with her when she goes to rehearsals but Britney keeps on lip-synching.

The Child

​wow, thanks for this link. That's actually the first time that I hear her singing live :giveup:

And she sounds better than I've expected. 

Btw, I loved this song so much when I was younger. 

This one is great too she used to sing live the ballads during her prime but now everything is lip-synched.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU3-oY42G5U

MonsterOfSpain

​Yeah but the weirdest thing is that since early 2013 till now we saw a woman (who is known for being a famous vocal coach) with her when she goes to rehearsals but Britney keeps on lip-synching.

​well that's sad, if only she stopped dancing a bit so she could at least do overplay... and dancing is not even an excuse, because she can perfectly sing songs like Perfume or Alien live while she's seated.

This one is great too she used to sing live the ballads during her prime but now everything is lip-synched.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU3-oY42G5U

​Yes that's the reason why I always thought that she can't hold a note..I've never seen these old videos. :omg:  

I do still think that she isn't the greatest singer on earth (and that's okay) but as I've already said, she's better than I've expected. 

The Child

​Yes that's the reason why I always thought that she can't hold a note..I've never seen these old videos. :omg:  

I do still think that she isn't the greatest singer on earth (and that's okay) but as I've already said, she's better than I've expected. 

​And in her old live videos that's not even her real voice, her real voice is less nasal. I suggest you to hear some songs of her unreleased album The Original Doll and to listen to her singing in the studio, she's really great. Youtube is your best friend for that.

The Child

​well that's sad, if only she stopped dancing a bit so she could at least do overplay... and dancing is not even an excuse, because she can perfectly sing songs like Perfume or Alien live while she's seated.

​I think she should have back up singers, sing live while dancing and for the ballads she has no excuse but she has to sing them live !

​And in her old live videos that's not even her real voice, her real voice is less nasal. I suggest you to hear some songs of her unreleased album The Original Doll and to listen to her singing in the studio, she's really great. Youtube is your best friend for that.

​thanks for the tip :party: 

I'm gonna listen to it asap! 

MonsterOfSpain

​I think she should have back up singers, sing live while dancing and for the ballads she has no excuse but she has to sing them live !

​I completely agree!

Archived