new music

Beyonce f/ Chris Brown - "Jealous"

SIRE

Featured Posts

The Child

I've never liked this song, he should have featured himself on another song.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

blacklistedd

Everyone criticized Lady Gaga for working with R. Kelly. Shes disgusting and hypocritical because she chose to work with a known rapist.

Yet, all of these women in music collaborate with Chris Brown, a known woman beater, and silence. Beyonce works with him, even if its a demo, and the self-proclaimed feminista will get literally zero of her fans or anyone else criticizing her for working with someone as detestable as he.

Prismatic

Everyone criticized Lady Gaga for working with R. Kelly. Shes disgusting and hypocritical because she chose to work with a known rapist.

Yet, all of these women in music collaborate with Chris Brown, a known woman beater, and silence. Beyonce works with him, even if its a demo, and the self-proclaimed feminista will get literally zero of her fans or anyone else criticizing her for working with someone as detestable as he.

​Because she's the Queen B.

wsfzlae.gif

I feel like ever since the Roar vs. Applause, Gaga lost the battle and she seems like a easier target because she's weaker and failed to be on top like she used to be. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

blacklistedd

​Because she's the Queen B.

wsfzlae.gif

I feel like ever since the Roar vs. Applause, Gaga lost the battle and she seems like a easier target because she's weaker and failed to be on top like she used to be. 

​Well duh shes an easy target, im just pointing out the hypocrisy. That doesn't justify it.

bionic

Beyonce's husband stabbed someone

buy bionic

blacklistedd

​Jay Z stabbed someone

​The list goes on an on.

My point being people pick and choose when they want to be on some moral pedestal. If their beliefs were truly strong theyd hold everyone to the same standard, not just artists with whom they want to reach to criticize.

Prismatic

​Well duh shes an easy target, im just pointing out the hypocrisy. That doesn't justify it.

​I'm just saying people aren't coming for Beyonce because she has a great image. People won't/rarely drag her because she know how to satisfy the people and imo, she kind of inflict fear in people's eye by dragging her. Unlike Gaga, she's taking risk and being different (which can be good and bad).

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Jesse Pinkman

Oh my God. :toofunny: Thats it, I've officially seen it all.

It's science, bitch

bionic

​The list goes on an on.

My point being people pick and choose when they want to be on some moral pedestal. If they truly believe in the things they said it would apply to everyone, not just to artists with whom they want to reach to criticize.

​In all fairness, the lyrics of Do What U Want being sang by a known rapist is highly questionable and something that should be criticized (especially when you take into account the questionable synopsis of the rightly cancelled video...). As should Beyonce's collaboration and Jay Z, even if she's not singing anti-violence mantras.  It doesn't help that few people even know about Jay Z's crimes

buy bionic

blacklistedd

​I'm just saying people aren't coming for Beyonce because she has a great image. People won't/rarely drag her because she know how to satisfy the people and imo, she kind of inflict fear in people's eye by dragging her. Unlike Gaga, she's taking risk and being different (which can be good and bad).

​I know what you're saying and I agree. I understand why Gaga is an easy target. Im just pointing out the hypocrisy. Its something thats never addressed, ever. Like I said, just because one has a better image than the other doesn't justify anything.

Thats sort of what annoys me most about this new wave of social justice b/s, its just a bunch of people jerking eachother off and trying to balance out their extreme superficiality by claiming to be on some moral pedestal. When in actuality most of these people don't care about the issues whole-heartedly, they just like to come off that way to seem socially conscious. Its this new arrogant breed of bull**** and being self-involved.

Tropico

My wifi router and this damn parental control **** :giveup: 

0pJDAuJ.jpg

y'all don't even know how many things are blocked because of the categories they fall under :giveup: (Perez's blog is blocked lel)

EDIT: probably wouldn't have liked it anyway. I low key hate Chris. :spin: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

The Child

​Beyonce is the most fake person I've ever seen in this industry, she works so hard to make her image perfect that everyone become blind when she contradicts herself.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

blacklistedd

​In all fairness, the lyrics of Do What U Want being sang by a known rapist is highly questionable and something that should be criticized. As should Beyonce's collaboration and Jay Z, even if she's not singing anti-violence mantras. 

​Im not saying there is not validity to someone holding judgement towards R Kelly and Gaga for collaborating with him on that specific track. I didn't make that post to imply that Gaga should be immune from criticism as well. Im just pointing out the annoying hypocrisy of everyone that tries to pretend they're on some moral pedestal and care about issues when they don't. Because if they did, they would live it. They would hold those beliefs in all situations. I used this as a catalyst to criticize the self involved faux-activists that plague social media these days.

Archived