💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Just Bieber's new album to be co-produced by Kanye West & Rick Rubin

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

Justin Bieber has confirmed that his anticipated new album will be co-produced by Kanye West and the legendary producer and Def Jam Records founder, Rick Rubin. But it’s an indication of how revelatory his new interview with USA Today is, that even this stunning music news of the Bieber-West-Rubin collaboration isn’t the most startling takeaway.

Of his new album with Kanye West and Rick Rubin which will drop in 2015:

I’m finishing up the album now, working with Kanye and Rick. I’m not rushing it, I’ll just wait until it’s totally done,” Bieber reveals.

The singer also explained that he had to go back to the drawing board with his new album, after ongoing inner work meant he was no longer in the same mental and emotional place that saw him attract incidents and legal woes for two years.

“It’s changed everything,” Justin says of his in-progress, second draft new album.

He explains, “My whole direction has changed. What you are thinking about all the time is what you write.”

“And now that I’m thinking about more positive things, it completely changes my music. I had to re-do my whole album. It was done but it didn’t match up to where I am now and where my head’s at.”

“I want to tell my story, but I also want to give people hope. I lost hope for a while, I was in a dark place, but it’s about getting out of that rut.”

http://www.inquisitr.com/1967306/justin-bieber-confirms-rick-rubin-kanye-west-album-its-about-growing/

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Melech

that's amazing to hear. :party: I looking forward to it. :flutter:

Let's give him another chance. At least I give him one. 

SissyFromSpace

lol...funny how the black/rap community still associates with Bieber after he OPENLY SANG about wanting to lynch black girls and join the KKK.

But Iggy Azalea using a ****ing Southern accent gets everyone hot and bothered. People are so full of ****

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

So tired of Kanye producing every single pop album out there right now. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Melech

lol...funny how the black/rap community still associates with Bieber after he OPENLY SANG about wanting to lynch black girls and join the KKK.

But Iggy Azalea using a ****ing Southern accent gets everyone hot and bothered. People are so full of ****

​Don't use this thread to excuse Iggy Azaleas behavior,okay? thanks. 

I think we can both agree that Bieber got throughout his career deserved and non-deserved hate. 

Spock

Guess JB5 will be #somethingmoreurban

who will love me when the night is over

Runway

Top 10 smash Dope's impact though

Behold his new "black sounding" instrumentals with poor man's Drake sounding vocals over them imHsjmumOWsgN.gif

Melech

Justin is so full of crap. Crap producers too. Not interested.

​C'mon be more respectful

​Don't use this thread to excuse Iggy Azaleas behavior,okay? thanks.

I think we can both agree that Bieber got throughout his career deserved and non-deserved hate.

​u want people to be respectful but yet u do the same to iggy :wtf: only thing iggy deserves hate for is the 'runaway slave master' line

Archived