Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry is Suffering from Chronic Knee Pain

lindongardon

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

inb4 she breaks her leg...cancels the rest of her tour...delays whatever album she was working on...and the next album era nobody buys her music and her singles flop....

ARTPOP...ARTPOP....ARTFLOOOOOOOP :legend:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladey Gagz

Her career plays out similar to Gaga in terms of eras if not then in terms of something I cant put my finger on it...

Anyways Haaaa ARTPOP is coming , next album release date: SOON , album performance: WILL FLOP

Singles:

Lead single: Claps (Vma performance including outfits from old eras)

2nd Single: Do What U Must ft Riff Raff

3rd Single: B.A.S.I.C

months later she releases a jazz duet album with Madonna titled Wrinkles To Wrinkles

What will you guys do without my abilities of future prediction :lolgaga:

:lmao: :lmao: :deadbanana:

KatyCat 4 Ever

Why is she trying to overshadow Gaga's wedding with the pregnancy? :reductive: Is there anything CopyKaty won't steal?

OMG, get a life. that pregnancy rumor is false. Katy is not pregnant and she doesn't needs to overshadow Gaga.

Her career plays out similar to Gaga in terms of eras if not then in terms of something I cant put my finger on it...

Anyways Haaaa ARTPOP is coming , next album release date: SOON , album performance: WILL FLOP

Singles:

months later she releases a jazz duet album with Madonna titled Wrinkles To Wrinkles

I can't wait for your so called prediction to flop.

Singles:

:lmao: :lmao:

Fame Romance

Singles:

Exactly what I think, and now we're seeing the beginning of Gaga's slayage that will overshadow even more her next flop album, revenge is sweet  :fan: Waiting for Gaga to post a video burning her jazzy wig and grilling her meat dress before the release of her hit lead single  :legend:

RodeckDanny

Singles:

LMFAO I LAUGHED SO HARD

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

LoveandMagic

Oh, this was another 'One person compares Gaga to _____ artists and everyone else shades Gaga to defend _____ artist from that post' threads :manicure:

Yeah. Getting seriously sick of it. 

But I hope Katy gets better. It could really limit her performance wise, not to mention the problems with her daily life. Hopefully she is getting good advice. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Singles:

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Archived