💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry is Suffering from Chronic Knee Pain

lindongardon

Featured Posts

lindongardon

Singer Katy Perry is suffering from chronic knee pain and has taken to having acupuncture three times a week in a bid to save her ailing joints.

The 30-year-old, who performed her ballad "By the grace of god" at the Grammy Awards Feb 8, said her constant performing has taken its toll on her body, reports femalefirst.co.uk.

"My knees are giving out on me now. I do acupuncture every two or three days," The Sun newspaper quoted Perry as saying.

She added: "I tour with a stage that goes from the front of the house to the back of the house with a triangle thrust that is a moving treadmill, like I think I'm some kind of Olympic athlete."

http://wap.business-standard.com/article/news-ians/katy-perry-suffering-from-knee-pain-115021500433_1.html

----

Omg, i feel sorry for her! :(

Get well soon hun. :hug:

inb4 gaga hip injury teas comment. :madge:

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teri Hatcher

cute

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

barcodemonster

Take some tylenol and move on. I'm sure gaga had this from day 1 the way she toured but never made it "news"

scan my barcode

Touring is a really unhealthy concept tbh. but it shows what artists do to give their fans a good time :party:

I hope she's ok.

inb4 cancels rest of tour and enters princess high/die phase

:gum:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

gagzus

she complains about chronic knee pain whilst Gaga didn't & danced through a broken hip for weeks sis...

iAstroLeo

she complains about chronic knee pain whilst Gaga didn't & danced through a broken hip for weeks sis...

So? :rip:

gagzus

So? :rip:

goes to show another very clear difference between the two, one who's dedicated to her fans & craft and the other who is just a celebrity karaoke singer :rip:

Archived