Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga: "Friendship is only friendship when it is real."

Coop

Featured Posts

blacklistedd

Friendship is only friendship when it is real

Are you seriously chastising her for talking about the importance of human to human connection? Really? Are you really choosing to take this comment up the ass and lash out at her as if shes personally telling you that whatever friend you've made online is b/s? Because thats not even what shes ultimately saying. I can't with how much you people reach to make everything she says out to be something negative. Like you don't even realize what you're even doing here.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TraeumereiLPB

Of course some of you find something to complain about even in this short instagram post. Are you serious? It's just a sweet little text, and yet you are nagging again :rip: Would you be pleased if next time she posts on Instagram, she writes an academic piece of text, which is deeply poetic, yet politically correct, with all the stuff that could somehow offend adolescent drama queens edited out? :smh: She probably just wanted to stress the fact that being with friends in real life is most important to her, and that's it. So please, by all means: LET IT GO!

But what do I expect, it's human nature to constantly complain. I bet you never write things that come off differently than you wanted to.

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Yeah REAL as in genuine, not false, not fake. She doesn't mean it's real only in REAL LIFE. Don't take one sentence out of context.

FreePalestine

I wish her Instagram looked like Beyoncé's or Kylie Jenner's more tbh

Ha feed looks messy

Love the caption though. It's true.

Her selfies are never clear they're always blurry or just bad pics but every so often we get gems

codymonster

That is an extremely rude thing to say.

I didn't lie tho :sweat: If someone is bashing Gaga for saying "be with your friends in the moment, not online," they clearly don't understand true friendship. And if they bash everything people say in really life, like they do to Gaga online, then no wonder they don't understand what she's saying. They probably don't have any real friends with that type of negativity :ohwell:

codymonster

I have real friends. And I also have real online friends. So you better stop ask people what to do okay? thank you much.

:awkney:

Of course some of you find something to complain about even in this short instagram post. Are you serious? It's just a sweet little text, and yet you are nagging again :rip: Would you be pleased if next time she posts on Instagram, she writes an academic piece of text, which is deeply poetic, yet politically correct, with all the stuff that could somehow offend adolescent drama queens edited out? :smh: She probably just wanted to stress the fact that being with friends in real life is most important to her, and that's it. So please, by all means: LET IT GO!

But what do I expect, it's human nature to constantly complain. I bet you never write things that come off differently than you wanted to.

This :lmao: She posted a selfie and basically said "take the time to spend time with your friends," the most basic and simple thought. And people rip her apart :dead:

Don't even bother quoting that person, all they will do is tell you you're taking the comments "up your ass" and that you are insecure. Pathetic.

okay thanks for the warning :runhug:

I guess that is your interpretation of her words. I take it as "genuine", as in a real connection. How would you feel if someone you grew up admiring, that you have met a couple of times but never really connected (Gaga's fault, M's fault, who knows), that has said and done not-the-most-pleasant things to you (That is arguable to M fans, but Gaga obviously hasn't felt them as pleasant things), all of a sudden decides to tweet a picture of you saying he/she means love with it? You would feel that sudden showing of friendship is not real. It is not that literal as I see it

Hello, it's me

daviddarko

Maybe some of ya'll should stop b---hing about a harmless Instagram pic on the internet, get some real friends, and maybe you'll understand what she's talking about :dead: I can't with you guys sometimes :toofunny:

:applause: THIS X 1000000

Levine

Madonna shade :air:

IF - IF - that message is for Madonna, it's not shade nor negative. She is basically telling her to call her because she is available to talk with her. 

It's a smart message, but what can you expect from Gaga? 

Tropico

She probably MEANS to say this about friends we CAN come in close contact with. Obviously she wouldnt be saying this you about your friend in Germany or whatever. Do guys honestly think she's retarded? It's a brief message that can't say everything at once.

Don't tell your mother you love them via text. Say it to her and show it to her. People don't remember what you texted them 6 years ago. They remember how you made them feel.

That is the point for fu.cks sake. :smh: When i read the OP I already knew someone was gonna point out the "irony" of it being said via intagram, but that's not the ****ing point. Lady Gaga is not a personal friend of yours in your hometown. This concept doesn't apply.

Preach :applause:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

70% of users here dont have a reading comprehension 

First of all not every user has English as their first language. 

Secondly, I think I can comprehend that tweet very well. It's a matter of interpreting. Of course die-hard Gaga fans only see everything as positive. I think criticizing should be allowed or are we living in North Korea here? 

And now we are not complaining ,but criticizing 

Archived