hmm 979 Posted December 3, 2014 Share Posted December 3, 2014 Well, I was never so hardcore like people here made me look. :shy: Good :madge: You're growing on me then :madge: Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dolev 867 Posted December 3, 2014 Share Posted December 3, 2014 Good :madge: You're growing on me then :madge: You too tbh. PM your nudez bby Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
hmm 979 Posted December 3, 2014 Share Posted December 3, 2014 You too tbh. PM your nudez bby Sorry, I couldn't do that for someone who condones the breaking of international law and the geneva convention :madge: Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dolev 867 Posted December 3, 2014 Share Posted December 3, 2014 Sorry, I couldn't do that for someone who condones the breaking of international law and the geneva convention :madge: Never heard you condemning Palestinians for doing that exact same thing you just said. I guess you're talking about yourself then. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
hmm 979 Posted December 3, 2014 Share Posted December 3, 2014 Never heard you condemning Palestinians for doing that exact same thing you just said. I guess you're talking about yourself then. Trying not to bring this back to an actual argument :madge: The struggles of it all :madge: This is actually proof that Ireland should be brought in to sort Israel-Palestine's issues, next step, reconciling you and Lego Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dolev 867 Posted December 3, 2014 Share Posted December 3, 2014 Trying not to bring this back to an actual argument :madge: The struggles of it all :madge: This is actually proof that Ireland should be brought in to sort Israel-Palestine's issues, next step, reconciling you and Lego No thanks, we had enough foreigners trying to resolve our issues. Ramallah is just 10 min away from Jerusalem, It's an utter mess both sides can't trust each other and talk directly. The day they will peace will come upon us. :santaney: Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
hmm 979 Posted December 3, 2014 Share Posted December 3, 2014 No thanks, we had enough foreigners trying to resolve our issues. Ramallah is just 10 min away from Jerusalem, It's an utter mess both sides can't trust each other and talk directly. The day they will peace will come upon us. :santaney: Northern Ireland had similar issues though We know what we're doing :madge: First step, merge countries and replace them with Madonna as divine ruler Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dolev 867 Posted December 3, 2014 Share Posted December 3, 2014 Northern Ireland had similar issues though We know what we're doing :madge: First step, merge countries and replace them with Madonna as divine ruler yas queen of gays and kabbalah slay me, Esther! create that gay heaven Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
hmm 979 Posted December 3, 2014 Share Posted December 3, 2014 yas queen of gays and kabbalah slay me, Esther! create that gay heaven Ahh that was during the Hezbollah-Israel war; which interestingly, led to Ireland refusing American planes carrying bombs from flying over our airspace Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dolev 867 Posted December 3, 2014 Share Posted December 3, 2014 Ahh that was during the Hezbollah-Israel war; which interestingly, led to Ireland refusing American planes carrying bombs from flying over our airspace Why on earth would Ireland refuse to it? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
hmm 979 Posted December 3, 2014 Share Posted December 3, 2014 Why on earth would Ireland refuse to it? We're supposed to be a neutral state that abstains from war, I'm not sure of the details of that specific conflict but I think Israel was also criticised during it That probably played a part as to why Ireland was determined to stick to their neutrality during that. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dolev 867 Posted December 3, 2014 Share Posted December 3, 2014 We're supposed to be a neutral state that abstains from war, I'm not sure of the details of that specific conflict but I think Israel was also criticised during it That probably played a part as to why Ireland was determined to stick to their neutrality during that. But it's not even Israel it's the U.S. and excuse me it's a terror organization we're talking about I don't get how anyone could ever want to be ok with them. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
hmm 979 Posted December 3, 2014 Share Posted December 3, 2014 But it's not even Israel it's the U.S. and excuse me it's a terror organization we're talking about I don't get how anyone could ever want to be ok with them. I didn't specify (cus I thought it was obvious) but it was the US carrying bombs to Israel, it was a symbolic move more than anything considering the US's most important ally is right beside us Like I said, I don't know much at all about the 2006 conflict so I'm not gonna give an opinion or reasoning for it Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dolev 867 Posted December 3, 2014 Share Posted December 3, 2014 I didn't specify (cus I thought it was obvious) but it was the US carrying bombs to Israel, it was a symbolic move more than anything considering the US's most important ally is right beside us Like I said, I don't know much at all about the 2006 conflict so I'm not gonna give an opinion or reasoning for it I bet there was no such 'symbolic moves' if it was the US or the UK forces on their way to one of NATO's missions but ok I'm used to the double standards. Does US planes even fly above Ireland on their way to the ME in general? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Paco 3,040 Posted December 4, 2014 Author Share Posted December 4, 2014 First step, merge countries and replace them with Madonna as divine ruler Enough with Madonna or i'll report you for off topic post :wink: Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.