💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RuPaul's Drag Race (Season 7)

Travis

Featured Posts

RebelRebel

Ru's favoritism towards Kennedy is pissing me off :confused:

Katya is leaps and bounds and hurdles and mountains above the other b---hes. If she doesn't win, I'm going to gather you all and start an angry mob of Russian queens. 

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladey Gagz

Ru's favoritism towards Kennedy is pissing me off :confused:

Katya is leaps and bounds and hurdles and mountains above the other b---hes. If she doesn't win, I'm going to gather you all and start an angry mob of Russian queens. 

And why Kennedy :wtf: Out of all the Queens, Ru picked Kennedy to be her fave. Sis she is not good, her runway looks aren't good either AND her attitude is bad 

I just don't understand Ru :koons: Katya is pretty underrated by the judges. She's so good at what she does but barely gets any praise 

RebelRebel

And why Kennedy :wtf: Out of all the Queens, Ru picked Kennedy to be her fave. Sis she is not good, her runway looks aren't good either AND her attitude is bad 

I just don't understand Ru :koons: Katya is pretty underrated by the judges. She's so good at what she does but barely gets any praise 

​Exactly!! Kennedy's so monotoned and boring. Nothing about her stands out for me other than that forehead. 

Katya's got it all. She's funny, strikingly beautiful, smart. She's the whole package. Come to yo senses Ru!

Ladey Gagz

​Exactly!! Kennedy's so monotoned and boring. Nothing about her stands out for me other than that forehead. 

Katya's got it all. She's funny, strikingly beautiful, smart. She's the whole package. Come to yo senses Ru!

Kennedy also stood out with that chicken costume because of how awful it was :hunty: 

Blake

So I met Violet & Max last night. Here's my story (copied off my Reddit post bc cbd'f typing again.)

Okay so being underage, it's obviously not possible to go inside the club, so myself and a few other underage fans were patiently waiting outside. But after a few mishaps regarding them perhaps already being there, a white car pulled up and they got out!

So they came over and were like 'Hi, darlings!' and we were all in shock! Literally so so tall! Violet asked if we wanted to do quick photos as they were late for the meet and greet, and I managed to get a selfie with Max. After that, the promoters literally rushed them inside and we were so disappointed as no one else really got photos with them. Violet said she'd 'see us later' and Max 'promised to God' she'd make it up to us somehow.

After about a minute, someone saw Max's silhouette in the window and out they popped again! They said they'll do photos for us and we lined up and got a proper photo taken with the both of them. Before this, Max saw my Louis Vuitton bag (I bought a notebook earlier that day) and she was like 'So I'll take your Vuitton' and grabs it and starts to run away! :')

Okay so we got our photos and when it was my turn, I said 'I travelled 3 hours to come down' (I did) and Violet instantly recognised me as I messaged her the previous day on Instagram. I got my photos and I mentioned it was my birthday the previous weekend so they wished me a happy birthday.

After that, I managed to get a quick selfie with Violet before they had to go back inside and start the proper meet and greet.

It was literally the best experience ever, and Max & Violet cared so much for us underage fans. Like no joke they're the sweetest ever.

Violet better win, I'm serious.

Also, I loved the moment in Untucked where Miss Fame starts praising Katya, but Katya has her back to her and is clueless she's being talked about. Then she mouths "Who?" to Kasha and realises they're celebrating her. She's so humble.

Supersonic

I'm really starting to root for Violet. That girl is SO sickeningly smart, sometimes I can't grasp it. I've been digging through her old tumblr and she has like all her references down and know her craft and the sh*t she's talking about. :giveup:

She's so smart, and fantastically skilled at her craft, especially for her age. Her performances are great too, I've watched some and been very impressed, if she every Lip Syncs on the show it could be very interesting. 

She's the only queen I see as the winner. Pearl it great, I love her, but she hasn't delivered enough to win. Neither has Miss Fame.

Could you link me to her tumble please? Thank you.

Supersonic

She's so smart, and fantastically skilled at her craft, especially for her age. Her performances are great too, I've watched some and been very impressed, if she every Lip Syncs on the show it could be very interesting. 

She's the only queen I see as the winner. Pearl it great, I love her, but she hasn't delivered enough to win. Neither has Miss Fame.

Could you link me to her tumble please? Thank you.

​I'm trying to dig through reddit to find it. :hug:

EDIT: http://astralsodomy.tumblr.com/ here it is, violet's old tumblr

​I'm trying to dig through reddit to find it. :hug:

EDIT: http://astralsodomy.tumblr.com/ here it is, violet's old tumblr

​I actually think I found the thread of you asking for it, assuming your /u/ is also amenvodka.

Looking through it now, much appreciated. Seriously.

Supersonic

​I actually think I found the thread of you asking for it, assuming your /u/ is also amenvodka.

Looking through it now, much appreciated. Seriously.

​Yeah. amenvodka is my... brand. :green:

Knife

I'm rooting for Katya & Ginger from here on out. I can't stand any of those other b---hes, especially Violet & Pearl.

In the words of Jujubee, they're just "U.N.T."

Archived